August 8, 2012 - 12:51 am
- Fear and Shame on the Campaign Trail, by Roger L Simon. Huge portions of American voters have swallowed the Journolist / MSM / Axelrod spin.
- When Does Religion Become Illegal? By David P. Goldman. The vehemence of the campaign against religious practice bespeaks a world in which our lives will be scientifically engineered by an all-encompassing state.
- The Worldwide Rise of Islamic Anti-Semitism, by Robert Spencer. Even if Israel were destroyed, their Jew-hatred would not be assuaged.
- Must All 100 of the ‘Greatest Americans of the 20th Century’ Be Progressives? By Ron Radosh. “Social justice” heroes, courtesy of Peter Dreier and The Nation.
- The Unfounded Case Against Pennsylvania’s Voter ID Law, by Hans A. von Spakovsky. Pennsylvania has had numerous voter fraud cases that could have been prevented with an ID requirement.
- Green Energy Firms Under Scrutiny Get ‘We Can’t Wait’ Projects, by Bridget Johnson. The projects announced by the White House today are buoyed by an executive order that directed the OMB to fast-track the permitting process.
- Climate Catastrophe or Media Hype? By Madhav Khandekar and Tom Harris. Are extreme weather events on the rise?