Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
July 24, 2012 - 12:53 am
- Media Underplays Successful Defensive Gun Use, by Paul Hsieh. Burying the lede when a law-abiding gun owner is the hero.
- Top U.S. Islamic Group Calls for ‘Gun Control,’ by Patrick Poole. ISNA uses Trayvon Martin shooting to wage jihad against Second Amendment.
- Avoiding Another Kyoto Commitment, by Tom Harris. A study says government leads public opinion on anthropogenic climate change.
- Alexander Cockburn: The Last Stalinist, by Ron Radosh. May this enemy of freedom and low-level antisemite not rest in peace.
- The Wages of Willful Blindness: Is It Time for Defenders of Liberty to Abandon the GOP? By Andrew C. McCarthy. The vague term “violent extremism” is chosen very deliberately.
- Tragedy Strikes — And Leftists Shame Themselves, by Andrew Klavan. To them, the Aurora massacre is not about the dead and the mourning, it’s about getting one in on the Tea Party! It’s about getting their hands on the Second Amendment!
- Doctors Staying in Medicaid a ‘Huge Concern’ for Down Syndrome Community, by Bridget Johnson. Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers said during the ObamaCare repeal vote that the disabled community is worried; a national advocate
- 1962: The Dawn of Modern Pop Culture, by Ed Driscoll. The roots of the culture that took hold in the 1960s arrived long before 1968 did.