Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
July 11, 2012 - 12:22 am
- Texas Voter ID on Life Support, by J. Christian Adams. Four items are working against Texas.
- California Prefers Trains to Nowhere over Rocket Ships, by Rand Simberg. A private space company is pulling up stakes in the once-Golden State and heading for Texas.
- Signs of Hope Among America’s Political Class, by Roger Kimball. Character matters, and some of our politicians have it: note Governor Scott Walker.
- The Associated Press Embraces Corporatism, by Ed Driscoll. AP drinks deep the economics of Liberal Fascism, going all-in to throw Obama a life preserver.
- Can Dark Chocolate Reduce High Blood Pressure? By Theodore Dalrymple. What if the spoonful of sugar that helps the medicine go down becomes the medicine itself?
- Study: EPA’s Probe Into Fracking’s Effect on Drinking Water Isn’t So Clean, by Bridget Johnson. PLUS: Celeb anti-frackers to descend on D.C. to demand Congress end the shale extraction technique altogether.
- ‘That’s the Ultimate Race, Poor People’: In Praise of Adam Carolla’s Brutal Honesty, by Kathy Shaidle. Even “Carolla-tards” who know all the Aceman’s tales by heart will be surprised by one particularly revealing story.