July 10, 2012 - 12:20 am
- ‘Seasonally Adjusted’ Hijinks? The Questionable June Jobs Report, by Tom Blumer. The raw numbers show little to no momentum.
- An Interview with Historian Walter Laqueur on the Arab Spring, by Barry Rubin. “To read now the comments of the correspondents of the New York Times reminds one of Alice in Wonderland.”
- Khamenei in Isolation as Revolutionary Guards Threaten Mayhem, by Michael Ledeen. Despite intended appearances, the opposition has not been crushed.
- The People v. the Democratic Party, by Michael Walsh. The party of slavery, segregation, secularism, and sedition.
- The Little Blue Book: Quotations from Chairman Lakoff, by Zombie. Communication breakdown.
- Your UN: Tax Proliferators for the Planet, by Claudia Rosett. It’s all about the money. Your money.
- The 5 Most Fantastic Technical Advances Coming in Our Future of Abundance, by John Hawkins. Algae, replicators, and robots, oh my!
- Muslims vs. Archaeology, by Robert Spencer. Muslims in northern Mali last week moved against their own country’s heritage.
- Campaign Like It’s 2010: Obama Doubles Down on Bush Tax Cuts, by Bridget Johnson. The Republican response: Why do you want to kill small businesses when the economy’s still as lame as it is?