July 9, 2012 - 1:30 am
- Tuning Out a President, by Victor Davis Hanson. No one left to teleprompter to?
- The Little Blue Book: Quotations from Chairman Lakoff, by Zombie. Communication breakdown.
- This Is What Pseudoscience Looks Like, by Rand Simberg. A mighty wind of illogic is blowing…
- George Zimmerman Lynching Further Unravels, by Bob Owens. The files recently released by his defense strongly suggest innocence.
- The Libor Scandal: History’s Largest Market Fraud? By Mike McNally. Did someone say $800 trillion?
- Who Is the Greatest Athlete of All Time? By Roger L Simon. With his 7th Wimbledon victory Roger Federer hits a new career high.