July 6, 2012 - 1:04 am
- Romania’s 20-Year Nightmare: Unraveling Socialized Health Care, by Ion Mihai Pacepa. Ceausescu is long dead. His nationalized health care is still killing patients.
- Obamacare’s Threat to the Second Amendment, by Howard Nemerov. Taxation: the other way to ban gun ownership.
- What the Constitution Doesn’t Mean, by AWR Hawkins. A review of Scott Ott’s Our Fickle Constitution.
- Obama and Romney: In or Out of the ‘Penalty’ Box? By Bridget Johnson The semantics of the ObamaCare ruling and Justice Roberts’ “tax” decision on the mandate produce pratfalls for each campaign.
- Do Proactive Measures by Doctors Aid in Smoking Cessation? By Theodore Dalrymple. It is mistaken to treat a voluntary behavior as if it were a disease, and then try to “treat” it.
- Why Arsenal Should Hold Striker Robin Van Persie to the Final Year of His Contract, by Bryan Preston. Hang on, you Gunners.