July 5, 2012 - 12:30 am
- They Never Stop, They Never Sleep, They Never Quit, by Michael Walsh. In case you were naive or foolish enough to assume that the Obama administration might call off its war on traditional America in honor of our national holiday, think again.
- Rick Monday’s Save of the American Flag, by Claudia Rosett. A symbolic moment, in which a man saw the right thing to do, and did it.
- The 7 Most Impressive Founding Fathers, by David Forsmark. Celebrating the men who had the guts to commit treason against the world’s most powerful empire.
- A National Anthem that Begins and Ends with a Question, by David P. Goldman. Each day we should ask ourselves whether we are good enough to keep the republic which our founding fathers bequeathed us.
- 10 Fun Outdoor Activities for Stay-at-Home Dads, by Duane Lester. “Hey kids, let’s go outside and see how far the trebuchet will throw a watermelon!”