June 20, 2012 - 12:51 am
- Flaming the Flame: The Case of the Mysterious Cyberleaks, by Roger L Simon. You’d think an administration that wants to use cyberwar as a weapon against Iran would at least be able to keep a secret.
- The Gods of Socialism, by Ion Mihai Pacepa. Without fail, philosophical descendants of Marx promise the same kind of “change.”
- The Obama Outrages: Government as Black Swan, by Jeff Durstewitz. Transforming America, one “unexpected” incident after another.
- Thoughts on Iran, Nuclear Weapons, and Tehran’s Regional Role, by Barry Rubin. With Sunni Islamism’s rise in Egypt and elsewhere, Iran’s role shrinks.
- Americans ‘Would Not Support Immigration Reform that Included Amnesty,’ by Bridget Johnson. PJM EXCLUSIVE: Reflecting on the immigration debate then and after Obama’s Friday deferment order with the lawmaker whose bill sparked the 2006 protests, Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner.
- America Should Bet on Berlin, Not the Basket Cases, by David P. Goldman. Why should the U.S. prop up the fictitious wealth of Spain by making Germany poorer?
- The Rosenbergs: A Fetish of the American Left, by Ron Radosh. June 19th, 1953: Another anniversary of an execution passes.