June 19, 2012 - 1:18 am
- Are Liberals the New Squares? By Roger L Simon. What makes modern liberalism the mess that it is today is that it’s composed of people who desperately wanted to be cool in high school — but never were.
- I Oppose Barack Obama Because He’s Black, by Andrew Klavan. Hell toupee: Sam Donaldson is onto me…
- Occupy Oakland Protests in Favor of Child Sex Trafficking, by Zombie. Just when you thought they couldn’t sink any lower.
- Silicon Graffiti: Where Krugman Has Gone Before, by Ed Driscoll. In which we take to the final frontier to observe a Nobel Prize-winning economist calling for an alien invasion of planet earth. Twice.
- A Nation of Paper, Not of Men, by Andrew C. McCarthy. That illegal immigrants are not legal on “paper” is all that matters, Mr. President.
- What Happens to Unwanted Dogs When They’re Not Adopted, by Julia Szabo. HBO’s One Nation Under Dog pulls no punches in calling for real change in how America treats man’s best friend.
- Tom Cruise Is 20 Years Too Old for Rock of Ages, by John Boot. When was the last time you saw club-going kids get excited about a 50-year-old rocker?