Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
June 13, 2012 - 12:43 am
- Which Former President Does Barack Obama Most Resemble? By Roger L Simon. His name is …
- The New Yorker’s Liberal Illusions about Barack Obama, by Ron Radosh. Mythmaking.
- Born, Again, in Wisconsin: Rebirth of the GOP, by Gary Wickert. The GOP began here as the anti-slavery party, and now reunites here under fiscal conservatism.
- Meet the Radical DOJ Lawyer Suing Florida to Keep Foreigners on Voter Rolls, by J. Christian Adams. This latest outrage from Obama’s embattled attorney general marks a new corrupt low.
- 10 Years After High School Are Millennials Finally Ready to Cash Their Reality Check? By Dave Swindle. A new musical comedy reinvents Friends, The Breakfast Club, and Judd Apatow to challenge today’s recession-era Generation Y.
- Holder: ‘We Want to Talk About Fast and Furious… What, the Ninth Time?’ By Bridget Johnson. Repeatedly warning of a “constitutional crisis,” the attorney general faced a resignation call today and tried to defend his appointments to probe intelligence leaks.
- Prometheus and God, by Andrew Klavan. Is this a good sign for our culture?