June 8, 2012 - 12:30 am
- Victory’s Fathers, by Rick Moran. Failure’s lonely orphan — President Obama.
- Frisco Tea Party ‘Memejacks’ Obama’s First Post-Wisconsin Fundraiser, by Zombie. Breitbart was here — and so was Zombie’s camera.
- A Big Step: Turkey Progressing Towards Being Islamic Republic, by Barry Rubin. Insulting Islam is now a crime in the rapidly radicalizing state.
- Forty Years Later: Kim Phuc and Her North Vietnamese Enemies, by Jean Kaufman. Meet the girl in the picture considered iconic for all the wrong reasons.
- Getting ‘Furious’ with Holder: GOPs Unload, Get Few Answers at Hearing, by Bridget Johnson. The attorney general couldn’t say when Agent Terry was killed, how many guns have been recovered, or how many Mexicans have died in “Fast and Furious,” but is confident that voter fraud isn’t bad enough to justify ID.
- The Slick Genius of Slick Willie, by Stephen Green. Knowing just what buttons to push to annoy his enemies.
- The Teachable Remnant: Failing Our Few Eager Students, by Janice Fiamengo. Our education system especially fails those with unentitled attitudes.
- An Ode to Trader Joe’s, by Bridget Johnson. It’s an all-American success story with low prices and great noshes. It laughs in the face of Whole Foods.