May 21, 2012 - 12:13 am
- Winning Battles, Losing Wars, by Victor Davis Hanson. No, really: America does win its wars. Sometimes. Well, sort of, at least.
- The Growth Canard in Europe, by David P. Goldman. Chancellor Merkel of Germany is right to insist that deficit reduction is a precondition for growth.
- Restoring the Record: European Jews on the Eve of the Holocaust, by Rick Richman. A new book by Professor Bernard Wasserstein glosses over some important facts.
- Green Supremacism: The Morgenthau Plan Reborn, by Ed Driscoll. Yet another far-left environmentalist calls for rebooting civilization — and the elimination of most of its population.
- A Crash Course NATO Leaders Cannot Afford to Miss, by Tom Harris. Government officials must attend climate skeptics’ conference in Chicago. (Don’t miss PJ Media’s live coverage of this week’s 7th International Conference on Climate Change.)