Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
April 28, 2012 - 12:51 am
- Sharpton Sows Seeds of Next L.A. Riot, by Jack Dunphy. At the intersection of Rodney King and Trayvon Martin.
- Audio Interview: Whit Stillman discusses Damsels in Distress, by Ed Driscoll. The Last Days of Disco, the first days of the Sambola: laughing and dancing with the Urban Haute Bourgeoisie.
- Europe as King Lear, by Roger Kimball. Atlas Shrugged: The Continental road show edition.
- Libya: Assessing Berber Prospects, by Aymenn Jawad Al-Tamimi. Did the overthrow of Gaddafi benefit the ethnic minority or not?
- #TrueTheVote Day One: Facts, Anger and Divergent Images of Two Crusaders, by Bryan Preston. Honor.
- Extra Pay for Hard Work? Novel Concept Gets Help from Congress, by Bridget Johnson. The National Labor Relations Board has repeatedly ruled that individual bonuses constitute illegal “direct dealing”; the RAISE Act aims to change that.