Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
April 26, 2012 - 12:42 am
- The Election Should Be All About Barack Obama’s Record, by Tom Blumer. Three likely stark reminders of just how bad it is will arrive just before Election Day.
- An Interview with Robert Spencer, by Barry Rubin. Author of 12 books, including the recently released Did Muhammad Exist? An Inquiry Into Islam’s Obscure Origins.
- GOP: Let’s Pay for Low Student-Loan Rates with ObamaCare Slush Fund, by Bridget Johnson. Republican leaders meet President Obama’s interest-rate theatrics tour with extension legislation that easily finds the $6 billion needed.
- The Asymmetry of Ideology, by Rand Simberg. Liberals are unable to understand the moral universe of conservatives.
- How One Leftist Academic Portrays Lillian Hellman as a Role Model for Today, by Ron Radosh. Cutting her conscience to fit academia’s fashions.
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Conversation, by John Hawkins. Do these and you’re headed straight for friend-less hell.