April 17, 2012 - 12:29 am
- Tax (Disappearing) Freedom Day, by Tom Blumer. “We Finally Have Our Lives Back” Day will come in July. (More at PJTV: The IRS/Tax Time Pop Quiz. Are 56FF Breast Implants Deductible?)
- Another Internet Piracy Bill Introduced, by Patrick Richardson. And it’s already facing significant criticism.
- Why Racism and Conservatism Don’t Mix, by Andrew Klavan. Oil and water in the world of political ideas.
- Romney’s Road: Blast Obama’s Failures, Policy, and Lies, by Barry Rubin. Go mainstream by forcefully defining the radical.
- Tea Party Rallies for Romney in San Francisco, by Zombie. The Tea Party is back, and in a big way, even in the bluest city in the bluest state.
- Taking the Fifth Over Four-Buck Shrimp, by Bridget Johnson. The GSA’s inspector general tells Congress his probe is extending to bribery and kickbacks after the director of the lavish Vegas party refuses to testify.
- Axelrod’s 2012 Problem: It’s the Results, Stupid, by Richard Fernandez. He can’t run on the future when burdened by the present.