April 14, 2012 - 12:42 am
- A Requiem for Rick, by Patrick Reddy. How might history remember Santorum’s run?
- There’s Life on Mars? By Michael Ledeen. Of course there’s life on Mars, and not just weeny-little microbes, either. Just ask Ray Bradbury.
- The Oopsie Cycle, by Richard Fernandez. Another one bites the dust, or a case of Barackian Rhapsody?
- Solomon’s Wisdom on Revolutionary Islamism and Terrorism, by Barry Rubin. A South African professor bemoans the threats and intimidation leveled against moderate Muslims.
- So, How’s That War on Moms Working Out for Ya? By Bryan Preston. The not so great baby hijacking.
- Bogarting Reagan: Dems Try to Use Right Icon for Fairness, Extremism Gospels, by Bridget Johnson. While the Buffett Rule starts at 30 percent, Reagan once said a country’s “disintegration” begins at a 25 percent tax burden.