April 7, 2012 - 12:48 am
- The Administration’s Press, by Tom Blumer. And its propagandists. (Also read: NBC Fires Unnamed Producer Who Deceptively Edited the Zimmerman Tape.)
- The Leftist’s Greatest Fear: Being Unfashionable, by Barry Rubin. The in-crowd cares about ideas now, and you’d better know the right ones.
- What’s Obama Thinking? Wickard, not Marbury, by Neo-Neocon. When he talks precedence, he means the astounding 1942 case.
- Obama’s Volley in the War to Get Women Voters, by Bridget Johnson. What was billed as a women’s economic forum was really a campaign flier of the gender-oriented aspects of all policy in his term.
- Bunkers, Food, Armor: Disaster Prep Hits Mainstream, by Bob Owens. A necessary way of life for past generations is now booming business.
- ‘When The **** Hits The Fan’: The Eccentrics of Doomsday Preppers, by Chris Queen. They’re a bit nutty, they’re obsessed with disaster, and they just might live next door to you!