March 15, 2012 - 12:26 am
- The Obama Economy: Blacks, Hispanics Hardest Hit, by Tom Blumer. It’s not about recovery. It’s about transformation.
- Murder, Incorporated: Bruce Springsteen Goes All-In with #OWS, by John Boot. Multimillionaire pop artist and political mascot wishes death upon his fellow One Percenters.
- Incoherent: ‘Civil Rights’ and Modern Liberalism, by John Rosenberg. The Century Foundation’s Richard Kahlenberg finds the term increasingly malleable.
- America Will Lead the World to Freedom, by Robert Wargas. “Eighty years after the Great Depression, a strong, successful, and confident America remains the best hope for a stable and prosperous world.”
- The Tyranny of the UN Collective, by Claudia Rosett. Does the US government serve America’s citizenry or the United Nations?
- Wake Up, Panetta: UN, U.S. Have Opposing Interests, by Ion Mihai Pacepa. I should know: I helped infiltrate the UN for Ceaucescu.
- And Now for News of Fresh Disaster, California-Style, by Ed Driscoll. Greece is now the word in the once-Golden State.