March 6, 2012 - 1:35 am
- AIPAC: The Bibi Solution, by Roger L Simon. Forget Romney, Santorum, and Newt. Bibi for President!
- Ohio the Key to Super Tuesday Victory, by Rick Moran. Too close to call.
- The Gaseous Policies of Barack Obama, by Victor Davis Hanson. We have two Nobel laureates in Dr. Steven Chu and Obama to see us through “unexpectedly” high energy prices.
- Super Tuesday Caucuses Virtually Ignored by Candidates, by Neil Snyder. Alaska, Idaho, and North Dakota given short shrift by campaigns.
- Contraception, Obama & the Congressional Dems: No Way To Treat Women’s Health, by Belladonna Rogers. Why promote a form of birth control that is a surefire guarantor of the spread of 20+ — many fatal — STDs?
- Andrew Klavan: At the Corner of Hollywood and New Media, by Ed Driscoll. A 22-minute audio interview with the author, screenwriter, video maker and PJ Media columnist on the death of Andrew Breitbart, the future of Hollywood and new media, and much more.