March 5, 2012 - 12:59 am
- Seeing Obama Live for the First Time at AIPAC, by Roger L Simon. Even when Obama mouths the right words, you’re not convinced he actually believes them.
- Upset Brewing in Tennessee? By Rich Baehr. Romney closing hard in the Volunteer State.
- Obama at AIPAC: Working for the Jewish Vote, by Ron Radosh. Obama seems surprised — and angry — that he’s simply not seen as a great friend to Israel.
- Did Iran Test a Nuclear Bomb in North Korea in 2010? By David P. Goldman. A line-by-line refutation of the reported U.S. intelligence claim that there’s no “hard evidence” that Iran is building nukes, courtesy of a German newspaper.
- James Q. Wilson 1931-2012, by Roger Kimball. “Our reluctance to speak of morality has amputated our public discourse at the knees,” the professor wrote in his best book.
- Obama Claims Bush Administration Dropped the Ball on Iran, by Bridget Johnson. The president sought to convince the AIPAC crowd that “when the chips are down, I have Israel’s back.” (Also on the Tatler: Iran’s Media Reacts.)
- ‘Now They Tell Us,’ by Ed Driscoll. Always the last to know: the New York Times suddenly discovers that during the 1970s the Democratic Party “had been taken over by its most extreme liberal faction.”