January 31, 2012 - 12:41 am
- Hunkered Between Santorum and Paul Lies Peace Through Total War, by Walter Hudson. Is our choice in foreign policy really between pointless perpetual war and recklessly naive peace?
- The Gingrich Rope-a-Dope: Speaker Attacks Romney as Moderate, by Alexis Garcia. Gingrich makes his closing argument to Florida voters. (Watch Alexis Garcia reporting from Tampa at PJTV.)
- When Did the War Start? Or Did It? By Michael Ledeen. The war is already on — it’s been on for three decades. What do you think all those chants of “Death to America!” mean?
- Why Apologies Matter, by Belladonna Rogers. The power of “I’m sorry.”
- Oscar and The Death of Movies, by Andrew Klavan. Let the left have cinema and go down with it.
- Gray Lady Down: Has the London Daily Mail Overtaken the NY Times? By Ed Driscoll. Caught-22.
- John Carter’s Long Road from the Civil War to the Silver Screen, by Chris Queen. Disney’s latest fantasy epic took a century-long journey to the big screen.
- Once Again Oliver Stone Hypes his New TV Documentary: Time to Tell CBS to Cancel It, by Ron Radosh. Oliver Stone’s new series teaches leftwing revisionist American History, from A to Zinn.
- PJ Nostradamus Contest: Hemingway Takes a Chance on the Florida Primary, by Roger L Simon. Papa Hemingway Wants You! to enter the PJ Nostradamus Contest today and compete to win an iPad.