January 8, 2012 - 1:08 am
- The Associated Press’s Stinky ‘New Distinctiveness,’ by Tom Blumer. “Journalism with voice.”
- Poverty, Shrinking Workforce, and Low-Skill Workers: A National Crisis, by Myra Adams. Myriad affronts to a thriving economy.
- Gulf States on Arms Buying Binge to Counter Iran Threat, by Phillip Smyth. The U.S. alone will sell $100 billion in advanced weaponry to our allies.
- The Debate That Made No Difference, by Ryan Mauro. Though there was a clear winner on Saturday night.
- The Dangers of Republican Disunity — a Gift to Barack Obama, by Ron Radosh. Will all of the current sniping against Mitt Romney discourage the GOP base in November?