My Son Jihad: Glorifying Evil in France

A child in France named after Islam's war against the infidels wears an "I am a Bomb" t-shirt to school, prompting legal action against his mother and uncle.

Robert Spencer

September 23, 2013 - 10:00 am

jihad

International Business Times reported Friday that

a French mother who named her son Jihad has reportedly been convicted by an appeals court in the city of Nimes, France, of “glorifying a crime” for sending the 3-year-old to school wearing a shirt emblazoned with the French words for “I am a bomb” and “Jihad born on September 11th.”

The jihadi mother, Bouchra Bagour, got a suspended sentence of a month in prison and a $2,705 fine. Jihad’s uncle, Zeyad Bagour, got a two-month prison sentence, also suspended, along with a fine of $5,409, for buying him the “I am a bomb” shirt.

But Bouchra and Zeyad Bagour say the whole thing was just a joke. “For me,” said Bouchra in court, “the text is simply my son’s name and his date of birth. It’s a bit different, but I thought it would make people laugh. … My brother gave my son the sweatshirt, I put it on him, and I never thought anything of it.”

Zeyad Bagour added that he “had no intention of being provocative or shocking people. “For me, the words ‘I am a bomb’ mean ‘I am beautiful.’”

The Bagours’ attorney, Gaële Guenoum, expressed shock at the court’s ruling, calling it “severe, surprising and amazing.”

Prosecutors, however, weren’t buying it. “At some point,” one observed, “there must be limits. They are not stupid. They understand the significance of what they are doing.” They knew that in this context, the Bagours weren’t just making a cute joke; they were glorifying evil.

Allahu akbar, does NOT mean “God is great.”
In Arabic, “God” = Allah and “great” = kabeer.
Allahu means “My/Our God” and akbar means “greater.”
Allahu akbar, therefore, means “My/Our God is greater [than yours].”

When a Muslim shouts this, he is being very clear about his motive: jihad, the holy struggle to defend Islam by killing infidels. So apart from confirming that this his act was Mohammedan in nature it also exposes the reality of Islam because if THEIR god is greatest then there must be perforce other ‘lesser’ Gods. Which reveals Islams Polytheistic roots it also reveals the confrontational and supremacist nature of Islam. Needless to say the Mohammedans are very happy that the moronic moonbats and the Islamophile, antisemitic Lame Stream EneMedia continue to mistranslate it as “God is Great” as this also gives them the opportunity to say that their God allah is the same as your God which is patently and clearly insane. The Mohammedan God is an evil , self contradictory, illogical, plagiarizing,violent,misogynistic, vengeful , antisemitic, Arab supremacist God (its all in the Koran) totally unlike the Christian and Jewish God.

Islam is the doctrine found in the Koran, Sira (Mohammed’s biography) and the Hadith (his traditions). The Koran does not have enough information in it to be a Muslim. The bulk of Islamic doctrine is taken from the Sunna of Mohammed (found in the Sira and the Hadith). All of the Sharia is based on Koran, Sira and Hadith, the Trilogy.
The odd fact about the Islamic doctrine is that most of it is not about how to be a Muslim, but instead, the majority of it is about the non-Muslim, the Kafir. For instance, 64% of the Koran deals with Kafirs, which is not religious in nature, since none of the Kafir doctrine can be about religion, since the Kafir is strictly excluded from any aspect of the religion of Islam. The Islamic doctrine about Kafirs is purely political, hence it is Political Islam. The long and short of it is: forget about the religion of Islam unless you are a Muslim. Keep your eye on Political Islam if you are a Kafir.
One of the ways Political Islam manifests is jihad. To show how extensive jihad is in the Trilogy, consider that 31% of the Trilogy deals with jihad. Jihad is not just a verse or two; it is a major part of the Islamic political doctrine.
But our media shows us that they do not have any access to any expertise about Islam. There are no facts, just opinions. Fact-based reasoning does not deal with personal denigration of the opponent. Anyone who does not agree with the doctrine of ignorance as found in the media, the classroom and the pulpit is a bigot. Fact-based reasoning deals with the facts of the doctrine. However, our media “pundits” and apoligists are not able to even define Islam, much less hold a fact-based discussion.
Here is the rule: if there is no mention about the Trilogy of Koran, Sira and Hadith, then it is just another opinion and is not factual. Shouldn’t we demand that our reasoning be based on facts?
All over the world Terrorist Acts and other atrocities are happening and the common denominator in them all is ISLAM. Not 'Militant' Islam not 'Fundamentalist' Islam not 'Misunderstood' Islam just plain old ISLAM. Now many people say 'what about 'moderate' Muslims' well there are 'moderate' Muslims but it is they who are the REAL 'Misunderstanders' of Islam. They also shelter, fund and by their inaction tacitly support their more belligerent brothers . Islam has openly declared WAR on the WORLD and whatsmore is actively waging that war. But we in the West hide behind Multi Culti Political Correctness and try to PRETEND that each outrageous incident is a stand alone atrocity when they are ALL connected by ISLAM.
If we cant name our ENEMY how can we possibly fight them.
There is no free speech in Europe.

Since Obama and his Democrat/Communist party want to be like Europe, can we jail everyone who wore a Che, Mao, or Shepard Farely t-shirt?
Politicians believe that they won't be harmed by Muslims. Sort of like Obamacare , It's only for the commoners. They would rather get a bigger pension than have to decide to cut off some of their income.
The people know what Muslims are like , murderers and rapists and they treat their women like crap , BUT Hollywood Feminists turn a blind eye. TYPICAL
Once again, people of islam are demonstrating just how puny they think allah is by saying that allah is unable to defend himself and needs their help. What a sad, pathetic god they have created.
With apologies to Nellie Talbot:

Allah wants me for a warhead,
To kill for Him one day;
In every way try to please Him,
At home, at mosque, each day.

Refrain

A warhead, a warhead,
Allah wants me for a warhead,
A warhead, a warhead,
I’ll be a warhead for Him.

Allah wants me to be violent,
And vicious to all I see;
Showing how nasty and gruesome
His little one can be.

Refrain

I will ask Allah to help me
To keep my heart in sin,
Ever reflecting His evil,
And always pray to Him.

Refrain

I’ll be a warhead for Allah;
I can if I die well;
Serving Him moment by moment,
Then live with Him in Hell.
Given the rhetoric Islamists use in glorifying "martyrdom" operations, I would be interested in an Islamic explanation of the difference between suicide jihad and human sacrifice.
do we need any more evidence, facts and slasher photos. what is it going to take to take to rid ourselves of these sinister murderous cretins. let's start with the "mosques". close them down. like the neo nazis and white supremicists they'll just have to meet in their mother's basements.
This may have been posted earlier, but if so I most certainly bears repeating.

I STRONGLY recommend all here read Bruce Bawer's book " While Europe Slept: How Radical Islam is Destroying the West From Within".

I read it last night in one session...I simply could not put it down.

This was written shortly after the London tube/bus bombings and traces the root of this 20+ years before 2005.

It is a must-read for all Americans on this subject!
Islam <3 Murder
Entire countries have declared their desire to destroy the US and Israel. It is only a weak mind that would seek peaceful co-existence with those that would be their conquerors. At least France has had the courage to refuse their Dhimi status.
I don't know about that, Jack.

In France there are hundreds, yes hundreds of Muslim locations the French police dare not enter unless in SWAT- like numbers.
What is an eye opener is the list of who the Incompetent, Unqualified USURPER and his Democratic REGIME will and will not 'negotiate' with.

In the 'WILL' column you have Muslim Terrorists, the Taliban, North Korea, the Iranian Mullah's, the Muslim Brotherhood, Palestinian Terrorists, CAIR (WTF) and Pakistan

In the 'WILL NOT' Column you have the Republicans and the American People.

That tells you a whole lot about the USURPER and the Democrats doesn't it.
1 2 3 Next View All