My Son Jihad: Glorifying Evil in France

A child in France named after Islam's war against the infidels wears an "I am a Bomb" t-shirt to school, prompting legal action against his mother and uncle.

Robert Spencer

September 23, 2013 - 10:00 am

jihad

International Business Times reported Friday that

a French mother who named her son Jihad has reportedly been convicted by an appeals court in the city of Nimes, France, of “glorifying a crime” for sending the 3-year-old to school wearing a shirt emblazoned with the French words for “I am a bomb” and “Jihad born on September 11th.”

The jihadi mother, Bouchra Bagour, got a suspended sentence of a month in prison and a $2,705 fine. Jihad’s uncle, Zeyad Bagour, got a two-month prison sentence, also suspended, along with a fine of $5,409, for buying him the “I am a bomb” shirt.

But Bouchra and Zeyad Bagour say the whole thing was just a joke. “For me,” said Bouchra in court, “the text is simply my son’s name and his date of birth. It’s a bit different, but I thought it would make people laugh. … My brother gave my son the sweatshirt, I put it on him, and I never thought anything of it.”

Zeyad Bagour added that he “had no intention of being provocative or shocking people. “For me, the words ‘I am a bomb’ mean ‘I am beautiful.’”

The Bagours’ attorney, Gaële Guenoum, expressed shock at the court’s ruling, calling it “severe, surprising and amazing.”

Prosecutors, however, weren’t buying it. “At some point,” one observed, “there must be limits. They are not stupid. They understand the significance of what they are doing.” They knew that in this context, the Bagours weren’t just making a cute joke; they were glorifying evil.

Remember what Golda Meir said about children dying, "We may learn to forgive those who kill our children, but we'll never forgive those who forced us to kill their children." (paraphrasing, of course)
Sorry, to me the Muslims only seem to care about their children when they are the victims of others. But when they get old enough to become suicide bombers the parents are beaming with pride.
Sick bastards.
Muslims aren't fooling anyone. We know what they mean, and we know that the only peace we can expect with them, is the peace of the graveyard -- ours or theirs.

It's only a matter of time before our so-called "leaders" will be forced to admit that.
There is no free speech in Europe.

Since Obama and his Democrat/Communist party want to be like Europe, can we jail everyone who wore a Che, Mao, or Shepard Farely t-shirt?
Politicians believe that they won't be harmed by Muslims. Sort of like Obamacare , It's only for the commoners. They would rather get a bigger pension than have to decide to cut off some of their income.
The people know what Muslims are like , murderers and rapists and they treat their women like crap , BUT Hollywood Feminists turn a blind eye. TYPICAL
Once again, people of islam are demonstrating just how puny they think allah is by saying that allah is unable to defend himself and needs their help. What a sad, pathetic god they have created.
With apologies to Nellie Talbot:

Allah wants me for a warhead,
To kill for Him one day;
In every way try to please Him,
At home, at mosque, each day.

Refrain

A warhead, a warhead,
Allah wants me for a warhead,
A warhead, a warhead,
I’ll be a warhead for Him.

Allah wants me to be violent,
And vicious to all I see;
Showing how nasty and gruesome
His little one can be.

Refrain

I will ask Allah to help me
To keep my heart in sin,
Ever reflecting His evil,
And always pray to Him.

Refrain

I’ll be a warhead for Allah;
I can if I die well;
Serving Him moment by moment,
Then live with Him in Hell.
Given the rhetoric Islamists use in glorifying "martyrdom" operations, I would be interested in an Islamic explanation of the difference between suicide jihad and human sacrifice.
This may have been posted earlier, but if so I most certainly bears repeating.

I STRONGLY recommend all here read Bruce Bawer's book " While Europe Slept: How Radical Islam is Destroying the West From Within".

I read it last night in one session...I simply could not put it down.

This was written shortly after the London tube/bus bombings and traces the root of this 20+ years before 2005.

It is a must-read for all Americans on this subject!
An apocalyptic Death Cult masquerading as a "Religion." God help us all.
HaHaHa. Those wacky islamist jokesters are really hilarious. Check out their comedy tour in Kenya, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Somalia........and Boston, NYC, Washington, DC and Fort Hood.

Now that there is real funny.

After all, Islam is a Religion of......major Comedy.

/Cue laugh track.
Islam is the 4th horse of the Apocalypse. The chloric horse of death.
No doubt if the shirt read, "I have a bomb UNDER my shirt and wish to kill all non-Muslims" Bagour would say, "It was a joke! I had no intention of shocking people!" Idiots should be taken out and....and....tarred and feathered? Can we still do that?
1 2 Next View All