If you missed it on Sirius-XM yesterday, the latest edition of PJM Political is now online, featuring my interview with Jennifer Rubin of Commentary magazine’s Contentions blog on the Ground Zero Mosque, plus:
- Host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com has Five Question for James Lileks, including the pullout of combat troops from Iraq, the GZM, the Blago trial, and his Close Encounter the Seven of Nine kind. Well, on Twitter, at least.
- Instapundit.com’s Glenn Reynolds interviews Arthur C. Brooks, author of The Battle: How the Fight Between Free Enterprise and Big Government Will Shape America’s Future.
- Allen Barton of PJTV, Terry Jones of Investor’s Business Daily and Yaron Brook of the Ayn Rand Center interview Joel Kotkin, Distinguished Presidential Fellow in Urban Futures at Chapman University in Orange, California. They discuss Kotkin’s new article in the latest edition of City Journal magazine, “The Golden State’s War on Itself—How politicians turned the California Dream into a nightmare.”
- Taken from his weekly show on PJTV.com, Steve runs down the Week in Blogs.
- Produced by your humble Blogospheric narrator.