June 26th, 2010 - 4:39 pm
- Allen Barton of PJTV.com interview Terry Jones of Investor’s Business Daily and Yaron Brook of the Ayn Rand Institute on Israel and the Gaza Flotilla.
- Glenn Reynolds on “The Legacy of Jacques Cousteau,” in a segment recorded on location in the Grand Cayman Islands.
- James Lileks on Gen. McChrystal’s disastrous interview with Rolling Stone magazine, and his subsequent replacement with Gen. Petraeus by President Obama, along with the world’s most hated “musical” “instrument.”
- Ed Driscoll interviews Phillip Jennings, the author of the Politically Incorrect Guide to the Vietnam War, who also provides his take on McChrystal’s interview and its aftermath.
- From PJTV’s Poliwood, Pajamas CEO Roger L. Simon and fellow Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Lionel Chetwynd debate the quality of writing on TV versus the movies.
- Ed interviews Deborah Micek, the author of Twitter Revolution, on the basics of Twitter, and how it’s being used by bloggers, blog followers, and media old and new.
- Produced by your humble narrator.