- After Super Tuesday, Where Is the GOP Nomination Headed? By Bryan Preston. Romney takes Ohio.
- Obama’s Missile Defense Madness, by Peter Roff. He’s diverted funding from a weapon three years away to one we may never see.
- Odyssey of the Chariot: Iran, Ahoy! By Claudia Rosett. Pirates of the Straits of Hormuz.
- In Defense of Slut-Shaming, by Cassy Fiano. One in five women have herpes.
- Maher on Palin, C-Word: ‘No Other Word for Her,’ by Richard Fernandez. And it was possibly the least vile comment from the mega-donor’s standup show last year.
- ‘This Would Be Heaven For Me:’ An Evening with Dennis Prager and Adam Carolla, by Kathy Shaidle. A West Coast Atheist and New York Jew come together for a night of shared values and deep belly laughs.
Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage