Good Friday morning!
Here is what’s on the president’s agenda today: (Busy day!)
- President Trump participates in a photo opportunity with the president of the Argentine Republic
- The president participates in a meeting with the president of the Argentine Republic
- President Trump participates in the USMCA signing ceremony
- The president participates in the official G20 welcome and family photo
- President Trump attends the G20 opening remarks by the president of the Argentine Republic
- The president participates in the G20 session 1/working luncheon: “Putting People First”
- President Trump participates in a meeting with the prime minister of Japan
- The president participates in a meeting with the prime minister of Japan and prime minister of the Republic of India
- President Trump participates in a pull-aside meeting with the prime minister of the Commonwealth of Australia
- President Trump and the first lady participate in an embassy meet and greet
- The president and first lady participate in the G20 family photo
- President Trump and the first lady attend the G20 cultural performance
- The president and first lady participate in the G20 leaders’ dinner
Michael Cohen pleads guilty to BLAH BLAH BLAH
Yesterday Trump’s former personal lawyer and fixer pled guilty to lying to Congress about how long the Trump operation pursued a deal for a Trump property in Moscow, RUSSIA! Is this illegal behavior that Cohen was lying about? NOPE. Is this a scandal and the end of Trump? NOPE. But the anti-Trump #resistance squad was clucking and strutting around yesterday like this was a major blow. It really wasn’t. Cohen obviously pled down to lying from other crimes that Mueller’s massive army of witch hunters found.
Cohen sent a letter to the Senate and House intelligence committees last year claiming that the Trump Organization’s pursuit of the Moscow deal ended in January 2016 and that Trump’s involvement was limited. He also claimed that he never agreed to travel to Russia to work on the deal and “never considered” asking Trump to do so. And he said he didn’t recall any response from Russian government officials to his inquiries about the proposal.
So, basically, the Trump operation continued to conduct business while he was running for president. Sleazy lawyer Cohen may have lied about it. Nothing about TREASONOUS COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA TO STEAL THE ELECTION FROM HILLARY CLINTON® The end.
Hey, here’s a story that isn’t getting a lot of air, so let me bring it to your attention
California Democratic Party chair steps down amid sexual misconduct allegations
Can you imagine a state GOP chair stepping down over #metoo problems and the media ignoring it?
According to CBS Los Angeles, the state party’s Vice Chairman Daraka Larimore-Hall last week began initiating proceedings to have Bauman removed after allegations of misconduct surfaced. Bauman announced on Saturday that he was taking a leave of absence. He said on Wednesday, the day the Times report was published, that he would seek treatment for alcohol abuse.
According to eight current party members who spoke to the Times, Bauman would “regularly make sexually explicit comments in the workplace to men and women, including remarks about sexual acts, his and other staffers’ genitalia, and being sexually attracted to staff members.”
Spread it around and tell all your friends, because the media sure won’t!
Borderline… feels like I’m going to lose my mind
Here’s the last from the border:
Your Daily WTF
Historical picture of the day:
This is quite a coincidence. GOP cries foul after California thumping
And that’s all I’ve got, now go beat back the angry mob!