September 26, 2003
1. Where is all the money from the UN’s Oil for Food Program?
2. How many people have now lived at least six months longer than they would have under Saddam?
3. How many civilians were really killed in the major combat portion of the war?
4. How many civilians have been killed since the end of major combat?
5. How unreliable is the Iraqi electric distribution system in comparison to, say, the Washington, D.C., area system?
You’ll have to follow the link to see the rest. I’d like to see question #1 answered. And I’d like to see Kofi Annan face some close and careful questioning on the topic.