Ed Driscoll

SENATOR BUSYBODY: Hillary Clinton joins

SENATOR BUSYBODY: Hillary Clinton joins fight for national seatbelt law.

I love this statistic: “According to the highway safety advocates, about 79 percent of Americans buckle up on a regular basis – not good enough, they say”. So naturally, we need more intrusive laws and more motorists pulled over, to get that remaining 21 percent buckled up.