It’s May the Fourth, the perfect time for Star Wars fans to say, “May the Fourth be with you!” The all-knowing interwebs have deemed this holiday “Star Wars Day,” and it really just boils down to an excuse to be reminded of how awesome — and how terrible — the Star Wars film franchise has been so far.
Here are PJ Media’s greatest tweets and .gifs for today — may the Fourth be with you.
1. Here’s what the day is about.
2. But don’t get too excited. This was in Star Wars, too.
— Rocket Silence (@RocketSilence) May 4, 2016
3. Check out the New York Knicks’ lightsaber battle!
4. Here’s a great fan!
Next Page: Why I’m glad I’m not going to the dentist today.
5. I’m glad I’m not going to the dentist today.
6. One of the best moments in The Force Awakens.
— Angeles (@Angeelitita) May 4, 2016
7. BAD PUN ALERT!
8. And this is great.
— Brendan Myers (@Fellwater) May 4, 2016
Next Page: This is how liberty dies… with Chris Christie’s applause.
9. Solid reasoning.
10. The rise of a demagogue.
— Tyler O’Neil (@Tyler2ONeil) May 4, 2016
11. The Lego is strong with this one.
12. This is the coolest Darth Vader gif.
Next Page: The saddest Luke Skywalker gif.
13. It’s just a hand. You’ll get over it.
14. Sesame Street Jedi!
15. Oh, the silliness!
— George T. Probst (@GeorgeProbst) May 4, 2016
16. You do you, Darth.
Next Page: Darth Vader baseball!
17. Who said The Force Awakens couldn’t be iconic?
18. Every time I see this, it’s wonderful.
— Marcus Marcus Marcus (@DARTH_N3RDIUS) May 4, 2016
19. This police force will always be with you.
20. What a question!
— BuzzFeed (@BuzzFeed) May 4, 2016
Next Page: THE MILLENNIAL FALCON. Seriously, hilarious.
21. THE MILLENNIAL FALCON.
22. What a boss.
— The Players’ Tribune (@PlayersTribune) May 4, 2016
23. This is hilarious! A non-fan describes Star Wars.
24. Calvin and Hobbes, Star Wars style!
Also, John Kasich has good #StarWars game.
— John Kasich (@JohnKasich) May 4, 2016