Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:[audio:http://pjmedia.com/media/audio/xm/20100925-XM-PJM-SG.mp3]
(Want to download instead of streaming? Click here to download this week’s show. Or click here to download the lo-fi edition.)
Join host Richard Dawson Stephen Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at the games people play Washington and beyond:
- From Steve’s weekly Hair of the Dog show, it’s time to play Tea…Party…Feud!
- From Instavision, Glenn Reynolds interviews Rand Simberg on President Obama’s NASA policy. Did Obama get one right?
- Survey Says…that Steve will have Five Questions for James Lileks.
- Stephen Kruiser goes shooting, then shoots the bull with Gov. Rick Perry of Texas.
- Joe Hicks interviews Deroy Murdock of National Review on the pernicious effects of identity politics, in what was promised to be a post-racial era.
- Allen Barton interviews Hans von Spakovsky on Christopher Coates’ testimony on Friday regarding voter fraud and the New Black Panthers.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the effectively state-run legacy media, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.
Join the conversation as a VIP Member