For our listeners who also tune in via Sirius-XM, you’ve noticed we’ve not been heard in our usual spot recently. We’re on a short break while we complete our 2010 arrangements; we’ll be back on Sirius-XM’s POTUS Channel later this month. Watch this space for further news.
In the meantime, don’t miss this exclusive podcast-only edition of this week’s show:[audio:http://pjmedia.com/media/audio/xm/20100206-XM-PJM-SG.mp3]
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington and beyond:
- From PJTV.com’s Trifecta, featuring Steve, Bill Whittle, and Scott Ott, a look at the “Tebow’s Tale” — the Super Bowl ad the left doesn’t want you to see.
- From his Afterburner series on PJTV, Bill Whittle looks at what he calls “Super Bowl Democracy.” As Bill says, “In a country as huge as ours, representative democracy might be a crazy idea. But it’s so crazy it just might work — if citizens rule, not czars.”
- From his weekly Instavision series on PJTV.com, Glenn Reynolds speaks with Marc Thiessen, former speechwriter for President George W. Bush, who believes that with Obama now at the helm, the CIA’s hands are now tied. And that America is, as the title of Thiessen’s new book implies, Courting Disaster.
- Joe Hicks of PJTV.com opens up the Hicks File on James O’Keefe of BigGovernment.com, and the show trial the mainstream media have held for him. As the Beastie Boys would say, Joe’s going to set straight this Watergate!
- If, as Hicks says, the MSM has had a hastily conceived show trial for James O’Keefe of BigGovernment.com. then the presiding judge has been David Shuster of MSNBC.com. Also taken from PJTV’s Trifecta, Bill Scott, Steve explore how Shuster’s rush to judgment has backfired badly.
- Finally, from PJTV.com’s Post-American Bandstand, starring Alfonzo Rachel and its newest host, a man who hopes to parley his visit to the Blogosphere into a career in show business, and quite frankly, we think he just might make it someday. Ladies and Gentlemen, Pat Boone…
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com for live, ongoing video coverage of this weekend’s National Tea Party Convention in Nashville, and for news and opinion throughout the week.