For our listeners who also tune in to us on Sirius-XM, you’ve noticed we’ve not been heard in our usual spot this week. We’re on a short vacation while we finalize our 2010 arrangements; we’ll be back on Sirius-XM’s POTUS Channel in a week or two. So please check our website for word of our 2010 schedule.
In the meantime, don’t miss this exclusive podcast-only edition of this week’s show:[audio:http://pjmedia.com/media/audio/xm/20100109-XM-PJM-SG.mp3]
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington and beyond:
- In his interview with Ed Driscoll, Steve coins a perfectly cromulent new word to describe the ideal fate of beclowned politicians: entoastment.
- From his weekly Instavision program, Glenn Reynolds talks with Dan Mitchell of the CATO institute, who explains why Obama’s stimulus was a flop.
- PJTV’s Allen Barton talks with Terry Jones of Investor’s Business Daily and Yaron Brook of the Ayn Rand Institute. Since President Obama seems determined to keep CPAN is on the sidelines, will the revolution be televised?
- Steve explores “The Obama Doctrine” with Caroline Glick, deputy managing editor of the Jerusalem Post: does it come down to “Be Friends With Our Enemies and Unkind to Our Friends?”
- Steve on the Week In Blogs.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.