Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political!
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:[audio:http://pjmedia.com/media/audio/xm/20090919-XM-PJM-SG.mp3]
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington and beyond, beginning with segments recorded on-location at the September 12 Tea Parties:
- PJTV guest interviewer, National Review.com’s Mark Hemingway surveys the surprisingly diverse crowd at the Washington, DC Tea Party. (Sadly, no interviews with the now-legendary Boob Czar, though.)
- From the Quincy, Illinois Tea Party, Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit.com interviews Andrew Breitbart about his new site, Big Government.com, and its spectacular launch, built around the undercover ACORN videos that have rocked Washington and the legacy media.
- Also from the Quincy, IL Tea Party, Glenn interviews St. Louis talk radio host Dana Loesch.
- Back in the studio, it’s five Questions For James Lileks, including one on President Obama’s commando attack in Somalia this week.
- The VodkaPundit on former President Jimmy Carter’s ill-conceived reappearance on the national stage.
- Glenn Reynolds interviews fellow Tennessean, Sen. Bob Corker.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.