This Is Starting to Look Like a Pattern of Political Moves and Prosecutions
January 24, 2014 - 2:43 pm
Reader Joe sent this list in. It’s in response to this Ann Althouse post on the indictment of Dinesh D’Souza.
I am not a rocket scientist, but there seems to be some kind of pattern here…maybe you can tell me what it is… (includes items from Ace’s co-blogger Maetenloch)
1. IRS Targets Conservative groups - IRS auditor reaffirms that conservatives, not liberals, were targeted
2. IRS Scandal – FBI Closes Case - Obama FBI Closed Case on IRS Targeting Scandal Before Interviewing Single One of 292 Targeted Groups (Video)
3. IRS Harassed Sarah Palin’s Dad - Revealed: Obama’s IRS Harassed Sarah Palin’s Dad Six Times Since 2008
4. Federal Court Indicts Director of Anti-Obama Film – It Begins… Director of Anti-Obama Film “2016: Obama’s America” Indicted by Federal Court
5. New York Governor’s Dept of Labor Subpoenas James O’Keefe, Project Veritas - NY Governor Cuomo Subpoenas Conservative Activist James O’Keefe
This is starting to make Nixon look like a walk in the park…
Here is one more fact. In 2012, Obama’s campaign deliberately disabled safeguards on its website, allowing it to collect illegal foreign donations. It did accept illegal foreign donations; to what extent is unknown. Those donations, and the campaign staff who disabled the safeguards, were never investigated or prosecuted. The media never showed much interest in investigating, either.