The PJ Tatler

Stephen Kruiser

December 6, 2013 - 1:57 pm

The mouth goes on, long after the brain stops living.

MSNBC host Chris Matthews is on a roll, unfavorably comparing the reaction of Sen. Mitch McConnell (R., Ky.) to President Obama’s election to that of South African apartheid-era president F.W. de Klerk and Nelson Mandela’s election Friday on Now with Alex Wagner.

“For him to recognize his role in history as a patriot at that point is so different than the way Mitch McConnell handled the election of Obama,” he said. “So different. To set it up that way, the juxtaposition, they were willing, the McConnell people onto the far right were willing to destroy the country in order to destroy Obama, whereas to succeed in a country he loved, F.W. de Klerk was willing to see it transformed to black rule so that it could be done successfully so he would have his country have a better future.”

He was set up for the comment by the not-so-reverend Al Sharpton. Having both Sharpton and Matthews on a panel is the intellectual equivalent of putting two puppies on brand new carpet until their diarrhea is better.

Have a look:

Stephen Kruiser is a professional comedian and writer who has also been a conservative political activist for over two decades. A co-founder of the first Los Angeles Tea Party, Kruiser often speaks to grassroots groups around America and has had the great honor of traveling around the world entertaining U.S. troops.

As usual, there's nothing of meaning to glean from Matthew's incoherent, spittle-punctuated barking. Does he mean McConnell should have advocated that conservatives, for the good of the country, champion a one-party state upon Obama's election? That's a brilliant thought. The only way he could make less sense is if he were speaking Esperanto. That's an idea . . . all journalists on the left should only speak Esperanto to save the intelligent from having to listen to them.
I don't know why anyone pays any attention to any comments by Tingles. He's disqualified himself as an objective observer. He should be wearing a cheerleader's uniform with a big "O" on the front.
Well knock me over with a feather!!!

From that old song:

I've gone completely out of my mind.. And..
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
Come on, give Chrisie a break!! You American patriots argue against every commie, pinko, fakgot issue no matter how stupid, treasonable and anti-American their blather might be. Chrisie isn't a problem; he's just blind,
f**king DRUNK every time he's on air!!
Chrissie isn't incoherent or wrong or an a$$hole, he's just blind f**king DRUNK!!!
Chris Matthews was, is, and will always be a walking talking chunk of Human Excrement .
The only question I have is who was the A$$h0le who animated him ?
He must be found and punished. Make him listen to Tingles for all eternity.
Keep him alive for as long as is possible.
"The only question I have is who was the A$$h0le who animated him ?"

It was Jimmy Carter,

'Nuff said!
Know it's against your principles, Chris, but have a drink!
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Well knock me over with a feather!!!

From that old song:

I've gone completely out of my mind.. And..
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
Chirs Matthews: a waste that's a terrible thing to mind.