The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

December 2, 2013 - 8:41 pm

Remember Dayna Morales, the restaurant server who destroyed our faith in Facebook’s infallibility? Well, things aren’t looking good for the former Marine (more about that in a bit) who accused a family of going all homophobe and cheapskate, but mostly homophobe, on their restaurant bill.

“Ms. Morales is currently not on our employee schedule while we are still working to complete our investigation,”the Gallop Asian Bistro restaurant posted on its Facebook page.

The  23-year-old former U.S. Marine came under attack after the family she accused of leaving the message produced a copy of the receipt and a credit card statement showing they were charged $111.55, which included an $18.00 tip on their $93.55 tab. The couple denied leaving any message on the receipt.

She didn’t come “under attack.” She came under suspicion, because these stories nearly always follow the predictable pattern of the “victim” turning out to be the perpetrator. And they would’ve gotten away with it, if not for meddling bloggers! These things aren’t mysterious — the perpetually aggrieved manufacture grievances when no real grievances present themselves. Morales’ claim that she wanted to spit in the family’s food before they had ever tendered their alleged hateful bill should have given her away to anyone who thought about it for a couple of seconds. Her story just seemed too good/bad to be true — the former Marine just doing her job, gets a nastygram from a bunch of breeders who are raising their kids to hate, and makes a national story from a mere Facebook post.

Winding it all back now, the Facebook post appears to be based on a note that she falsified to accuse an innocent family over an innocent misunderstanding. And the “former Marine” bit turns out to be less heroic than it seemed.

Former co-workers were also quoted as being critical of her past actions. “Every story she comes up with has a lie,” Julie Howat, 23, told USA Today. NBC 4 New York, which interviewed the family, reported that Morales was dismissed from the Marine Reserve Corp in May because she stopped attending drills while stationed in Newburgh, New York.

For media that initially ran with Morales’ story, it was just too good to check. This story only fell apart because the smeared family stepped forward. If they hadn’t, Morales would have become another media folk hero.

h/t Treacher

When did waitresses and waiters become gender-neutral "restaurant servers"? When I used to serve food to people in restaurants I was a waitress, a hard but worthy occupation. During the same period of my life I went to auditions as an "actress" and not the current gender-neutral "actor"? People who think they can alter nature's reality by changing a word are beyond absurd, they are delusional.
Apart from BLACKS the HOMOSEXUALS are the other HOLY COWS of left wing moonbats.
You can deprive countless MILLIONS of people of the Health Care and call them INSIGNIFICANT but don't you dare insult a HOMOSEXUAL (1.4% of the population) or a Young Black THUG (less than 2% of the population) because if you do the whole Left Wing moonbat world will descend on your head.
Looks like she must have dropped out before graduating from the Pelosi University for Sliming Political Opponents.

But in her defense, Dayna isn't African American, so she doesn't have the Get Out of any Slur card that is awarded to thugs possessing the immaculate genes.
she should be arraigned on familiaphobia.
Start working at home with Google. It’s the most-financialy rewarding I've ever done. On tuesday I got a gorgeous BMW after having earned $7439 this last month. I actually started five months/ago and practically straight away was bringin in at least $74, per-hour. visit this site right here BUZZ95.COM
Oh, what a Precious Little Snowflake we have here.

I'm SO Special, I create grievances that dont exist, to assert the Unique Specialisious-ness that is me, and you did not EVEN NOTICE, how DARE you!

And, as for "being dismissed" from the Marine Corps Reserve because she "stopped attending" Drill?

Yeah, that used to be called DESERTION.

And I'm sure it was all The Corps fault…and of course she cant be held to her Contractual Obligations like, maybe finishing her enlistment on Active Duty in Afganistan, if her Reserve Unit is so intolerable to The Needs of The Princess.

The Pseudo-Feminist Bragging Rights of “being a Former Marine” (and of course some Photos of me in that Smart Outfit to back it up all up) are cool and all, but lets be serious…
I’m SO over this tedious annoyance, EEWWW!

Gods Very Own Special Snowflake...
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
I just got paid $6784 working on my laptop. Since I started freelancing over this site, with a little effort I easily bring in around $45 to $85 per/h! This is the easiest and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started 8 months ago and this has totally changed my life. Source……. http://www.Day35.com
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
One can only wonder how long it'll be before she goes off on her gay lover and offs her like the Duke Lacrosse fake-rape psycho did.

Hmm... Reminds me of someone else who committed literary fraud to get ahead, but I can't seem to remember the name. Last name starts with an "o"...
LOL “Every story she comes up with has a lie,” Julie Howat, 23, told USA Today.
Sounds like she's vying for a job at the White House.
Greetings:

My hope is that the offended family pursues all its legal options, both criminal and civil. Maybe even "Judge Judy".

I'm still serving my deportation to the San Francisco (aka Frisco) Bay area, living several soviets south of what the locals, for some arcane reason, refer to as "The City". What I have observed over the last couple of decades is the development of a "New Reverse Jim Crow" in which the civic and criminal transgressions of minorities and others of the political left are allowed to slowly slide down the no memory hole.

And this all starts at the top with President (if I had a son) Obama and his Attorney General Eric (my people) Holder. The latter, I'm quite sure, will not recognize this episode as any kind of "civil rights" violation. Prosecutorial discretion, I'm told.
I did my military service a long time ago but when I did if you missed reverve meetings they didn't just kick you out. They moved you to regular status and sent you to a regular unit.
I'd like to know why this witch still has her job. I read a credible article where an ex-girlfriend posted a poem from this woman and the writting matched the receipt.

It's also obvious she did it for attention and money (a la the black waitress who produced the fake racist note and got 10,000 out of it). If a woman can be jailed for fraud for faking cancer to get money why can't these women be jailed for fraud?
Did the waitress have to return the 10,000? Just curious.
She's been suspended.
They can - if anybody is willing to prosecute. But since these "victims" claim to be oppressed minorities, they will simply point to the prosecution as proof of oppression. Grievance-mongering has become a universal "get out of jail free" card, and has devalued to rule of law in the former United States of America.
What these grievance-mongers fail to realize is that their actions are creating the very situations that they claim to decry. People are going to see members of grievance-groups and automatically assume that a complaint is in the offing; therefore, it is better to avoid any contact with the grievance-group.
I've been doing that since Duke Lacrosse. And so far I've been right every time. The 48 hour rule helps a lot.
1 2 Next View All