The PJ Tatler

Stephen Kruiser

October 16, 2013 - 11:05 pm

Yeah.

But is he a Negative or a Positive? The Positive presidents relished the job and the grand necessity to move events by persuading, cajoling, bargaining with and perhaps occasionally threatening other players in the political arena. The great Active-Positive presidents all had fun in the job. They showed a zest and enthusiasm that was infectious, not just with the American people but, more significantly, with members of Congress.

We sure don’t see any of that with Obama. Edward Klein, a former New York Times Magazine editor and author of a book on Obama called The Amateur, has written that Obama “doesn’t learn from his mistakes, but repeats policies that make our economy less robust and our nation less safe.” That’s a classic Active-Negative trait, according to Barber. Indeed, as Barber predicted in 1969, shortly after Richard Nixon’s election, “The danger is that Nixon will commit himself irrevocably to some disastrous course of action. This is precisely the possibility against which he could defend himself by a stylistic adjustment in his relations with his White House friends.”

That is another knock on Obama—that he surrounds himself with like-minded and sometimes sycophantic underlings who reinforce his actions rather than testing his thinking against those who may harbor differing thoughts and perceptions. Vernon Jordan, the big-time Washington lawyer (and a solid Democrat), tells the story of a golf game in which Obama was partnered with New York mayor Michael Bloomberg, who also is in a very select group of true experts on the financial markets. Afterward, Bloomberg remarked that, through four hours of riding the cart with the mayor, Obama asked his golf partner not a single question about anything.

Yeah, no one who is awake and sober knows a lot of what is being said here but it is occasionally easier just to toss something like this at one of the Obama fawns rather than waste breath.

Four (almost) more years.

Stephen Kruiser is a professional comedian and writer who has also been a conservative political activist for over two decades. A co-founder of the first Los Angeles Tea Party, Kruiser often speaks to grassroots groups around America and has had the great honor of traveling around the world entertaining U.S. troops.

Really, now: Is any of this a surprise, given what Obama has openly said about his opinion of himself? (http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2012/04/fascinating-revelations-dept.html):

-- Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run
his operation. When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first
interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning:
"I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the
people I'll hire to do it," he said. "It's hard to give up control when
that's all I've known." Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick
Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign's political director. "I think
I'm a better speechwriter than my speechwriters," Obama told him. "I
know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy
directors. And I'll tell you right now that I'm gonna think I'm a better
political director than my political director." --

Why expect such a man to take an active interest in anyone else's knowledge or opinions -- about anything?
Obama NPD Diagnosis / Obama is,and allways has been Unfit for Command..!

He's Sick and...He's a Danger to America..and our Future..

Is the Narcissist Legally Insane?

Even during the worst explosive episodes, the narcissist can tell right from wrong and could reign his impulses. He pretends that he's not in control only to intimidate and control others.
Visit HealthyPlace for in-depth information on Narcissism, Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) and the narcissist:

"L'etat, c'est moi" -- the similarities in character between Louis XIV and Obama are striking, to say the least.
Obama's bombastic enormous self-regard masks monumental insecurity. And the one person he wants most to convince of his superior intellect and majestic powers is none other than Obama himself. Politicians like this are dangerous.

-- Obama had always had a high estimation of his ability to cast and run
his operation. When David Plouffe, his campaign manager, first
interviewed for a job with him in 2006, the senator gave him a warning:
"I think I could probably do every job on the campaign better than the
people I'll hire to do it," he said. "It's hard to give up control when
that's all I've known." Obama said nearly the same thing to Patrick
Gaspard, whom he hired to be the campaign's political director. "I think
I'm a better speechwriter than my speechwriters," Obama told him. "I
know more about policies on any particular issue than my policy
directors. And I'll tell you right now that I'm gonna think I'm a better
political director than my political director." --

Couple that with his speech in Berlin telling us that he was going to be able to stop the rise of the oceans, heal the planet and cure all of societies ills.
What a winner.
It is always amusing to listen to liberals when topics like this come up. They obsessed endlessly over the George Bush/George W. Bush dynamic for 8 years, yet I have not heard one word about Barack Obama (or, for that matter, Bill Clinton) and the role of paternal abandonment. President Obama should be a test case in every psychology textbook in America--drunken, polygamist father abandons flighty mother. Mother relocates son to Third World to pursue her obscure dream, then ships son back to aging grandparents. Yep, there is a whole raft of doctoral dissertations in that pile!
To take that to the next level.....do you not think it is more than passing strange that we have not had a president with sons in over twenty years, and if Hillary were to get elected and serve two terms more than a generation will have gone by without a president with sons in the White House?
"Four (almost) more years."

You *really* think that we will be that lucky, to only have to put up with him for almost four more years?

Subotai Bahadur

What could Bloomberg have told someone who thinks he knows everything?
I think Obama was afraid of showing how ignorant he is, how incapable he is of having any kind of meaningful discussion with Bloomberg.
Well, this is going to sound odd, but I'm with Obama on this one. I can't think of anything Bloomberg might say that I'd care anything about.