The PJ Tatler

‘White Bitch’ Brutally Beaten in Pittsburgh, Paging Eric Holder

The attorney general, a modern segregationist.

J. Christian Adams

August 28, 2013 - 10:55 am

Ginger Slepski was driving through Pittsburgh’s North Side when a group of black teens threw things at her car.  She got out and asked them “what is your problem?”

Then they proceeded to beat her senseless, calling her a “white bitch” and other racial slurs. WPXI has the video and the story.white

So where is Eric Holder? Where is Jocelyn Samuels (jocelyn.samuels@usdoj.gov), the replacement for Assistant Attorney General Tom Perez who could prosecute this crime under federal civil rights laws?

Remember those? Those are the ones Eric Holder made a point to mention at the NAACP convention in Orlando, blustering that he might prosecute the acquitted George Zimmerman.

Well here’s an easy case, Eric. It won’t be too hard to prove a violation of 18 USC 249 or 18 USC 245 in this context. No outrageous self-defense defenses here.

But like in all the other similar cases you refuse to prosecute, the victim here wasn’t one of “your people.” Ginger’s parents didn’t endure the sort of garbage that your wife’s parents did down south. So she isn’t entitled to equal protection of the law, right?

Make no mistake, Ginger isn’t the only victim who won’t get justice from Justice just because of her race. Neither will the parents who were beaten at the Wisconsin State Fair. Nor will the parents in Ohio who saw thugs come on their lawn shouting racial slurs before they beat them.

We get it, Eric. You can tell your friends at the Washington Post and New York Times that your Justice Department doesn’t discriminate because of the race of the victim, but we know the truth. We know that you treat some Americans as second-class citizens. And for that, you are more like one of the old segregationists than the crusader for justice you think you are.

J. Christian Adams is an election lawyer who served in the Voting Rights Section at the U.S. Department of Justice. His New York Times bestselling book is Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department (Regnery).  His website is www.electionlawcenter.com. Follow him on Twitter @electionlawctr.

Unfortunately the modern civil rights movement is more about get even that get equal.
In the early '70s I was that most tortured creature, a Southern liberal, living fairly stylishly and entrepreneurally in Atlanta. I got an opportunity to have a shop in Underground Atlanta, ATL's downtown entertainment area, the place where good church-going people from all over The South went to sin. You knew that member of the JayCees from some nearby small town in your shop with an Atlanta hooker on his arm on Saturday night after the Braves game was going to be dutifully beside his dear wife in church Sunday morning no matter how much it hurt.

It was the end of the Jim Crow era in The South. Maynard Jackson was the first truly credible black candidate for mayor. The black thugs on the street south of Sweet Auburn said to we shopkeepers, "you wait until we get our black mayor; you won't put us in jail then." They were right. I came to downtown Atlanta a liberal, at least on racial issues, and I left as something pretty close to an outright racist. I'd have rather made that two block walk to the bank without my pants than without my pistol. I came to the point where if I heard my wife addressed as "Hey, white b*tch" one more time somebody was likely to die. Being of sound mind, I slipped the surly bonds and got the Hell out of the city a quarter million Confederate soldiers died trying to prevent. I'll NEVER live in a place with a black majority - EVER.
Yet another argument in favor of concealed carry.

Our current government simultaneously refuses to protect us and attempts to deny us the means to protect ourselves. On that basis alone it has ceased to be legitimate.
Blacks in this country have gotten so violent, I say we go back 150 years or so and put them back into slavery where the sorry jungle bunnies belong!!! Yes that woman is a fool for stopping and getting out of her car, and she's lucky the apes didn't beat her to death. Because of the traitor in chief, the monkeys are acting like they own the country and it's time to put a stop to it. I carry 4 magazines, 16 rounds per mag, I wish a gang of them baboons would attack me!!!
Here’s a ringing indictment of the racial grievance industry, and everything else that’s wrong with black culture, from an articulate and highly entertaining black pastor in Harlem. Obama and Holder should be strapped into chairs and forced to watch this video until they both agree to resign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9s900vZr_k&feature=player_embedded

Best line: “pick-pocket pastor pimps.”
Some one tell me there is some hope Eric will read this.
If you're not black, you're not "his people."
Where were the Barack Obama's, Eric Holder's, Al Sharpton's, Jesse Jackson's, William Barber's, Jeremiah Wright's, the national media's, etc., when this was learned/discovered by the authorities. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot, it can only be called a HATE CRIME when the victim is of "color" and the perps are not. What is good for the goose is good for the gander!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better wake up America (and I'm not referring to color of skin or the lack there-of) because we are being governed by a bunch of Jack-Booted race bating thugs!!!! Anyone who desires for a better America must start taking political action and voice.
This has to stop! I read a good article the other day about Trayvon Martin and black role models written by a white guy who works with black kids. Here is the link: http://www.guns.com/2013/07/16/editorial-why-should-young-black-men-identify-with-trayvon-martin/
What has to stop is the baby farms black & poor families have to live off the USG, the worst thing to happen to poor was LBJ & Welfare which destroyed the black family nucleus
The race hucksters have said "it isn't the same thing" as Treyvon Martin case. They are right. The group of black men beat a white women calling her a "white b**ch" because she is white.

I can see how those criminals (who beat a woman) didn't do it because of race. They did it because the race baiters said it was ok. This type of entertainment is perfectly acceptable because "it isn't the same thing" when you have a blank check to be animals.
Actually, the WPXI report said it was a group of black FEMALE teens who threw the bottle at her car and then beat her up. It was a MAN who finally broke up the fight. Gives you some idea of the animals of both sexes who are spawned in the inner city.

And while I don't mean to blame the victim here, as a white female who lives in a majority black city, you'd have to be crazy to get out of the relative safety of your car to confront a gang of thugs - male OR female - who are clearly trying to start something with you by attacking your vehicle. Better to drive away or call 9-1-1 on your cell. This kind of nonsense has gone on in urban areas for decades. I remember when I lived in Chicago it was well known that white people shouldn't even TRY to drive on certain Chicago streets - day or night.
Eric Holder : The man who won't be satisfied until he's made my white family, co-workers, and friends see me as "the enemy".

There's a special place in hell reserved for his type.
But none of you understand. She had all the power here. She asked for it. /race hustler

What I don't understand is why no one sane stands up to point out how sick they all sound. They're like the ones who used to say a woman asked to be raped if she wore attractive clothing.
The beatings will continue until you privileged white racists change your evil ways.
1 2 3 Next View All