The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

August 22, 2013 - 10:54 am

Bradley Manning, WikiLeaks Man of Mystery, says he’s really a woman. And from now on, call me Chelsea. James Bond, he ain’t.

One day after being sentenced to 35 years in prison for the largest leak of classified documents in U.S. history, the Army private the world knows as Bradley Manning issued a statement about who she really is. “As I transition into this next phase of my life, I want everyone to know the real me. I am Chelsea Manning. I am a female,” Manning wrote in a statement read on the Today show. ”Given the way that I feel, and have felt since childhood, I want to begin hormone therapy as soon as possible. I hope that you will support me in this transition. I also request that, starting today, you refer to me by my new name and use the feminine pronoun (except in official mail to the confinement facility).”

The letter is signed Chelsea E. Manning, and thanks supporters for raising awareness of her case.

Manning is likely to serve her time at Fort Leavenworth, which doesn’t offer hormone therapy or sex-reassignment surgery to prisoners, as reported by Courthouse News. David Coombs, Manning’s lawyer, was not sure if Fort Leavenworth would offer Manning hormone therapy, though he said on Today that he was “hoping” the prison “would do the right thing.”

That lawyer’s concept of “doing the right thing” probably doesn’t mesh with most Americans’, as it’s a call to have the taxpayers pay for sex reassignment therapy and surgery for a guy who just got convicted of spilling the nation’s secrets in a fit of pique. TriCare aka “try and get care” doesn’t cover that, at least not yet, and as long as Manning is in military prison, he’s subject to the UCMJ and to military health care regs. He can get wisdom teeth removed, but for the kinds of things he wants removed, if that happens it’s on his tab. Well, unless some of his fans decide to run a Kickstarter campaign for him. I wouldn’t be shocked at all if something like that happened.

There’s all kinds of wrong with this story. Manning’s defense was, essentially, that the Army should’ve known he was too crazy to be allowed to handle top secret material. That’s a fair point. But political correctness kept the Army from acting to kick him out, just as it kept Nidal Hasan safe from any move to kick him out despite his obvious disciplinary problems prior to his murderous rampage at Fort Hood.

In both cases, political correctness resulted in harm to the nation and good people getting killed.

George S. Patton could not be reached for comment.
WHY BRADELY MANNING WANTS TO BE CHELSEA

Rumor has it that Manning is madly in love with very sexy, very heterosexual, accused rapist, Wikileaker Julian Assange, and has fantasies about having condomless sex with him when he/she gets out of prison in 35 years. This despite that Assange will be 77 at the time and will have lost much of his sexiness, virility and Australian good looks. But for Manning it's more than just a sexual thing. He/she believes Assange is his/her spiritual soul mate, and that they're destined for each other in this life and the next. The big question is will Assange reciprocate and return Manning's affections when he/she is free? Will Assange reward him/her for service to the cause of betraying and bashing America? Can't you just visualize them going at it in Assange's tiny room at the Ecuadorian embassy in London where the political refugee is fated to die? Perhaps Edward Snowden will join them for a menage a trois.

For more on this subject google ApolloSpeaks
I thought it was Janet Napolitano.

They don't make brain bleach concentrated enough to deal with that mental image.
Woke up, I was "Chelsea" Manning, and the first thing that I thought
Was that although I was born a male I've decided now I'm not
'Cause men are nasty things to be and I want some refinement
Oh, won't you pay for my new vayjay while I am in confinement?

---apologies to Joni Mitchell and "Chelsea Morning"
EVERY DEMOCRAT since Vietnam has destroyed our military readiness and jeopardized our national security to one extent or another....but this takes the grand prize. Carter, Clinton and now Dear Leader all eschewed the military and look upon them as unwashed neanderthals and sexists. We always have to spend billions to clean up the mess democratic administrations leave at the Pentagon with their sissy, naive, gay-friendly policies. Now we have Chelsea Manning....how sweet. I am just tickled beyond words that she was finally able to get in touch with her inner-self. One question: How in the hell was this abominable freak of nature and embarrassment to male chromosomes everywhere allowed to have a TOP SECRET security clearance? This is the result of lowering standards to allow everyone to get jobs they otherwise would not qualify for on their merits...everyone gets a trophy, its just not fair that the effeminate weakling doesn't get to play soldier with everybody else....what a disgusting, embarrassing affair; we are a constant laughingstock with these bozo's in charge.

Remember BENGHAZI!
Maybe because he wants to serve his term in a women's prison where life could be easier.
It's nice to see that s/he calls itself "Chelsea" to show solidarity with the other pre-op tranny in the news these days, Hillary.
If only he were a lumberjack instead of a soldier, everything would have been all right.

(Actually, I think it's his attempt to get released as insane).
OK, so first he wanted to be "Brianna", now he wants to be "Chelsea"...

...but he's sticking with "Manning", despite it having that "oppresive and patriarchal" term-of-evil, "Man" in it?

Missed it by that much, Brad. Sorry, but I'm not buying your story. When you get out of prison in 35 years and your skin's all wrinkled and sagging, and you don't have your twinkish figure anymore, you're not going to think you'd make for a very attractive woman anymore.
I say we pay for a partial reassignment. Chop off his junk and leave it at that.
I woke up, it was a Cheslea Manning and the first thing that I saw . . .
-- Eddie Murphy after getting drunk during while visiting Leavenworth.