The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

May 31, 2013 - 1:36 pm

I won’t denounce Politico’s Jim VandeHei here. He’s being honest. He hates conservatives and he’s admitting it. That makes him an intolerant, bigoted progressive — a typical progressive, in other words. He should admit that too, and then admit that Politico carries water for progressives. Because it does.

Politico co-founder Jim VandeHei showed up on PBS’s Charlie Rose Wednesday night, and from the comfort of Rose’s pitch-black studio he tossed aside his journalistic objectivity and aired out his own political opinions – particularly his disdain for Republicans.

I will say, I have faith in humanity, I have faith in America in that if you think about a lot of the most controversial figures who’ve gotten big platforms in politics — Michele Bachmann today announcing that she retired, Steve King not running for Senate in Iowa, Allen West in Florida, Herman Cain, Sarah Palin — all these people who were the most bombastic voices on the Right, who were political celebrities…

Notice that all the “controversial figures” VandeHei hates are on the right. His lack of humanity isn’t restored by the fall of anyone on the left. But…media bias doesn’t exist!!11!11111!!!

Honesty is refreshing. So here’s some honesty. Jim VandeHei isn’t fit to shine Allen West’s boots or carry Sarah Palin’s purse. I would have said “Sarah Palin’s rifle,” but the mere mention of the word would probably have sent VandeHei running in tears.

I think I have lost any desire to prove myself the better man when the pendulum swings and the prog scum are on the outs - which simple logic and a knowledge of history would suggest is inevitable. When the time comes, let the retribution begin. I'm in.
People need to wake up and realize what cloth these progressives are cut from. It is the same as the great, butchering totalitarians of the last century. Their mask is indeed starting to come off. The question is just how far will they go with those same bloody policies?
It's always about attacking the person with progressives...they rarely defend and rationalize liberal policies. I guess that's because conservatives are mean, progressives are nice and liberal policies are self-evidently best for mankind.
VanDeHei moderated a Republican primary debate back in '07. He is a perfect example of why the Repubs should insist on their own moderators for these debates.
It would seem the only way they're capable of learning that any government that can do everything you want it to, can also do everything you DON'T want it to.

2 Trackbacks to “Politico’s Jim VandeHei Is Finally Honest About Something: His ‘Faith In Humanity’ Is Only Restored When Conservatives Disappear”