The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

April 19, 2013 - 10:50 am

ABC’s Bianna Golodryga posted the following on Twitter.

Conspiracy theorizing seems to run in the family. In a Twitter feed that has been confirmed to belong to him, Dzhokhar tweeted his belief that 9-11 was an “inside job.”

Ten days later, he would become a naturalized US citizen. Eight months after that, he would allegedly place bombs at the finish line of the Boston Marathon, then rob a convenience store, carjack a Mercedes-Benz, and murder an MIT police officer.

Update: Media have contacted the suspects’ aunt, who launched into a conspiracy theory just like their father.

“What century are we living in? she says. “We need evidence. Otherwise you can go shoot anyone like a chicken on the street. Not for me. We need evidence.”

“All these pictures are on the computer. I have to see them. You have to have a motive first. Something that would drive you through some actions. They cannot go crazy or mad or sick just for one day. As far as I know them they are fine.”

The aunt says bombings in Russia have been blamed on Chechens but were in fact part of a state conspiracy.

“What do you think, [that] I would believe something easily that your government, my government, their government would throw in my face? No. I want evidence.”

She says Tamerlan Tsarnaev has a daughter.

“Tamerlan has his daughter, above the age of that little boy who died there. Why would he think that this daughter’s life is worth more than that little boy’s life that died there?

“I don’t trust the FBI. Show me evidence.”

Who knew that Alex Jones is so popular with the Chechen community?

Update: Meanwhile, Dzhokhar tweeted this at 12:12 AM on April 8.

“If you have the knowledge and the inspiration all that’s left is to take action”

Mommy got caught shoplifting a year ago. I guess she's an angel in her own way, too.
"... shoot anyone like a chicken on the street."

Wha? Who shoots chickens? Where did she learn her English? Or was she even speaking English?
Tea party, neo-nazi, white, chicken shooters?

It was an inside job...led by Col. Sanders?

And, the pressure cooker doesn't "select" victims, it's a death lottery. The daughter and the little boy may have been the same age, one will grow up without a father, in the other case...the father will grow old without a son.
People from authoritarian regiemes often resort to conspiracies to explain things. It's common. I guess if you live under an oppressive, sometimes criminal government you naturally assume the worst of that government.

Sadly, it's becoming more common here too.
Home is where the heart is.

One Trackback to “Boston Bomb Suspects’ Father Lashes Out Again (Update: Aunt Claims Conspiracy Theory Too)”