November 29, 2012
A BUSINESS PLAN FOR UNDEREMPLOYED ATTORNEYS:
- Recruit some students on a conservative web site.
- Go out and find these professors. The locals will know who they are.
- Sign up for their classes.
- Record this stuff at various colleges
- File sexual harassment/gender discrimination lawsuits against these colleges
- Settle them. Colleges pay. Attorney gets paid. College student gets money to pay for college.
Well, but where are you going to find any underemployed attorneys in this booming legal economy? Colleges might not want to settle, of course, but the discovery process might change their minds.