Dr. Helen

“As a male you’re supposed to enjoy it ….”

June 12th, 2014 - 10:33 am

A 36 -year- old woman in New Zealand gave birth to the baby of an 11 year old boy but not much can be done about it (via A Voice for Men):

An 11-year-old boy fathered a child after sex with a school friend’s 36-year-old mother.

Both the father and child are now understood to be in care after the principal at the boy’s school raised the alarm.

The case has caused counsellors working in the area of child sexual abuse to highlight the lack of attention given to women as potential offenders.

It has prompted Justice Minister Judith Collins to step in saying she will seek more information on the law. “This case raises an important point. I will seek advice from officials on whether or not a law change is required.”….

Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse manager Ken Clearwater said if the case were proved, the woman should be held accountable for her actions. Making charges able to be brought dependent on the gender of the offender was wrong and the law should be changed. “It is a huge issue for us.”

He said male victims of sex abuse carried out by women were equally as damaged as any other victim of rape.

“As a male you’re supposed to enjoy it but we don’t say that about young girls. Males are not seen as victims. The psychological damage is huge – and they carry extra shale because it’s a woman and you’re supposed to enjoy it.”

Mr Clearwater said most abuse of the sort in this case was not reported.

And it has also highlighted disparity in the law of rape, which makes it impossible for a woman to be accused of the crime.

This is a sad case and an unfair one. The law should be changed and as soon as possible.

Isn't pedophilia illegal in New Zealand?
The reason they say the kids are too young to make a decision is that they're too young to make a decision. Statutory rape laws aren't just to protect kids from predatory adults, they're to protect kids from themselves.
Something I've always wondered about:

The argument is usually made that it is not bad for a female teacher to sleep with a teenage boy because he "wants it".

But a teenage girl wanting to sleep with the male teacher wants it too. That's why it's "statutory rape", not rape. Although she wants it, she's supposed to be too young to make a decision. I remember a girl in 10th grade saying that she wanted to "do" the history teacher.

But I also hear that girls mature faster than boys - so the intentions of teenage girls should supposedly be taken more seriously.

The real reason that people care less about female teachers diddling their students is that society (men and women) think that girls always have to be "protected". Feminist also have those basic assumptions, in fact they rely on male chivalry, they just will never admit it. Not even to themselves.
It is precisely because a young person enjoys sex with an adult that it a serious offense. The adult is exploiting a child's biological urge to have sex, in order to please themselves, at the expense of the child's natural sexual development. Just like a cook giving a diner a piece of bad meat the child has been duped into thinking what he got was good when it instead caused harm.

If the laws were applied to women as harshly as they were applied to men it may discourage women from exploiting children and it's something we must insist on, but ultimately this is a social issue which is a sign of the decay of western civilization in the absence of Biblical morality.

Fornication and adultery are now accepted as norms in our society and that moral decay will not discriminate against age or gender. All will be affected by it.

Children are not safe in a public school that not only accepts pre-adolescent sexual experimentation as being normal, but encourages the worst sorts of it as being desirable in sexual education courses in all grade levels by teachers that are themselves sexual deviants. And that is what a feminist is, a sexual deviant. They do not understand even basic biological differences between the sexes.

Remember it is feminist doctrine that all types of sexuality, including pedophilia, is to be encouraged. Do you doubt this? I have PDF documents in my possession from leading feminists in the government that say that masturbation will be the next sexual liberation movement and a civil right and that children need to be freed from all age-based sexual repression.

One liberal goal is to overwhelm the sex-offender registry and courts with cases of child molestation so that the age of consent is repealed all together. This is what liberals want.

From NAMBLA to Planned Parenthood the left is obsessed with exploiting a child's natural sexual urges to contribute to their delinquency which either generates money for abortions and birth control or simply shores up a solid voting block for liberal causes (see the LGBTABCMICKEYMOUSE movement).

A brief overview of Kinsey indicated children were being harmed by his studies wherein he admitted that he observed that stimulating a child's genitals arouses the child. That molester, whom people still reference today as being authoritative, even though it is well known he committed research fraud, laid down the entire framework for the sexual theories liberals still operate under today which are at the heart of feminism.

We were alerted about some of this as far back as the case of Joycelyn Elders and we did nothing. Now the eggs of complacency have begun to hatch. Christians have been sounding the alarm for decades that the victims of deviancy would be our children and we were laughed at. Now it is unrestrained and we'll see more and more children suffering at the hands of molesters which a liberal legal system protects.
I am sure that feminists will demand this inequity in the law be changed so young boys are as protected from abuse as young girls. After all isn't it the stated intention of feminism that women and men be treated equally.
If you read the article, it sounds like the 11-year-old boy had more morals and decision-making abilities than the 36-year-old woman.

The boy went to the principal and said, "you won't be very happy with me ..." or the like and sought a way to resolve the problem. An 11-year-old.

Sooner or later, society has to come to a decision: If women really are children who can't have any responsibility pinned on them, then maybe they should be treated that way. Children can't and shouldn't vote, by the way.

I am personally more in favor of reality: Women sure can understand situations and consequences, and they are certainly better at manipulating them than men, so maybe we should also put responsibility on women.
I suspect that his "morals" were realizing that his role in the pregnancy would be discovered anyway and that it was probably better to admit it earlier rather than later.
I can't believe that you're siding with the "morals" of the 36-year-old woman versus the 11-year-old child. And that's what it really sounds like.

I know that a lot of feminists log in under male names. Whatever gender you are, you comment is hard to take. Adult women are not responsible for anything they do, but ... ummm ... let's charge the 11-year-old boy with full responsibility.

Bob is acting as an enabler for women who like little boys. He's clearly quite turned on by the notion.
No, Areo, it's not society (men and women) think that girls always have to be protected; it's that society (men and women) does not hold girls responsible for their behavior.

And you know what? Every sexual encounter I've ever had was initiated by the girl. Was I molested? No. Did I enjoy the encounter? Of course. But it was always with a girl within my age group, and she initiated it.

I've never forced myself on any woman. Let her come to you, that's my philosophy. And it's worked out very well, as a matter of fact.

I was actually quite popular, back in the day. An award winning actor, on television, I had lots of girlfriends. Summer of 78, I had compiled a black book of all the girls I met on drama tournaments over the years, around 300 of them. I had names, addresses, phone numbers, so I packed up my best clothes, withdrew my college savings, and hit the road. All I did was drive from town to town, check into a hotel, and start making phone calls. Most of the dates were casual, a light lunch, maybe a dinner, drinks and dancing, but it was always her idea to go back the hotel for sex. I was getting laid four or five times a week. Hey, it was the 70s. But it was always her idea.

This is different. I worked in education for twenty years, and I never molested a student. Well, maybe I did intellectually, I was rather strict, but never sexually. I used my position of authority to make them think, read and write. Oh, I was a harsh grader, and some of my students didn't like that, but I never molested one of them. I never propositioned any of them, and I certainly wouldn't accept sex for a grade.

This myth of male teachers abusing young females is just that, a myth. It's all part of the narrative. But when a female teaher abuses a young male?

An older woman in a position of authority took advantage of that position and molested a child. Age 11, at least wait till he grows pubic hairs, for crying out loud.

I had my fun when I was young. Yeah, I blew my college savings on getting laid by drama queens, and I caught holy hell for it from my parents.

But that's not what this is about. It's about an adult female using her position of authority to abuse a minor male child. And getting away with it.

Give me a break. Women have been doing this for centuries, cuckholding men. No one talks about that.
Nearly one in ten female perpetrators are teachers who abuse students. Among male perps it's fewer than one percent. The most likely adult to abuse a student in a school is a female teacher and by a large margin - perhaps three to one when compared to male teachers. Due to a greater male propensity to commit same sex abuse the most likely student victim is a boy by a larger factor.
The original story, if it can be trusted, says the boy might be off the hook for child support:

"Manukau-based family lawyer Jeremy Sutton said under the law the boy would not have rights to the child unless he was present at the birth. He said he would have to make a case for access. He also said there were exemptions from child support for victims of sexual offending."

Gohst's observations about the woman being charged are correct, except that she is not being charged with rape, but a somewhat lesser offense. According to Australian sites that mirrored the story, even now in New Zealand, despite the changes several years ago, rape has to involve force and only a man can be charged with it.

Now here's a question: why are we discussing this story now when it's a year old? Check the dates in everything related to this online. Everything says June 2013.
...even now in New Zealand, despite the changes several years ago, rape has to involve force and only a man can be charged with it.

They evidently have a very different definition of "rape" than we do in America. But it seems more and more that the American definition of rape is insane.
"as a male you're supposed to enjoy it"

not at 11
Isn't that because most 11-year old boys haven't hit puberty yet?
Isn't pedophilia illegal in New Zealand?
That's what I don't get. Why does there need to be a new law for "rape" of a minor when a law against molestation will punish just as well?

It's always been difficult to prove "rape". Why not just make the laws against molesting children harsher? Caveats can be added, did the child acquire a disease? Plus 10 years, no parole. Did the child molestation result in another child? Take the baby away and put it up for adoption and plus 10 years no parole, etc.

People are getting so hung up on a word they risk redefining it. Stick with provable actions at specific times and stop worrying about intent, maturity or finances.
The boy's parents should have the right to adopt their grandson, before anyone else. *HER* folks are suspect - they raised a rapist of children, and we should presume their ability to instill morals is deficient.

The issue is not so much whether the boy should pay child support after being molested by the adult who was impregnated in the process of committing her crime, but why a child molester is allowed to hang on to a baby in the first place.

Seems to me that a child molester is totally unsuitable to parent anyone.

This sounds like a perfect case for collecting the baby right after birth for immediate adoption.
Don't just pass along crap. There's too much of that on the Internet already.

Somebody didn't do their research. Seems like this report is false:

The sexual abuse of boys of any age, including rape, by adult women was fully legal in New Zealand until around 2007. This is despite New Zealand having been party to international conventions against the exploitation of children since the 1980s. In 2003, swimming instructor Stacey Margaret Friel, 21, was reported to have had sex with a 13-year-old boy but faced no charges at the time due to the lack of laws against sexual abuse of boys by women. Since the loophole in the laws was closed there have been a number of cases of women being prosecuted for sexual abuse of young boys, including most recently a women who gave birth to the child of an 11 year old boy whom she had allegedly raped.[42]

Citation 42 leads to an Australian newspaper article indicating that the woman was indeed charged.

Thanks for the update. The question I have now is, will the 11 yr old be subject to being held financially responsible for the child he sired?
New Zealand amended it’s sexual assault laws to acknowledge the possibility of female perpetration in about 2005. My understanding is that prior to the implementation of the new statutes their child support agency set about pursuing numerous young men with a view to forcing child support payments on them before they could secure a conviction under the new laws. Subsequently the NZ govt introduced rules to prevent this from occurring, probably due to embarrassment over the behaviour of the child support crew. It does appear that the exemption mentioned came about primarily to protect boys. The boy in this case will presumably be exempted from child support payments providing a conviction is secured.
male homosexuality became illegal in Great Britain during the reign of Q Victoria. They did not make lesbianism illegal because no one could explain exactly how women 'did it' together. So it wasn't 'real'. I suspect that female homosexuality is rampant in places like Saudi Arabia, because they have the same worldview of Q Victoria.

I agree that boys definitely like sex and when it is offered by any woman, well they take it. In better times, a boy reached maturity at age 14, and girls, at age 12. But we are so advanced that we warehouse these people in 'school' until they reach 'maturity. And we wonder why the high school system is so terrible.
"male homosexuality became illegal in Great Britain during the reign of Q Victoria. They did not make lesbianism illegal because no one could explain exactly how women 'did it' together."

The first part of your statement is true. Male Homosexuality became illegal in Great Britain during the reign of Queen Victoria. However, it became illegal because of a clause added to a law. The intent of adding the clause was not to illegalize male homosexuality - it was to block passage of the rest of the law by adding something so absurd no one would vote for it. (I suspect the MP adding it knew the proclivities of his fellows.) But the rest of the law was viewed as important enough the bill was passed anyway. Female homosexuality was not included because . . . well no Member of Parliament really cared because all MPs were male.

I beg to differ with both of you. Homosexual men were being executed in England long before Victoria's day. Around the middle of Victoria's reign, homosexual conduct by men was taken off the list of capital crimes but men were still imprisoned for it. "The Ballad of Reading Gaol" by "C.3.3." was Oscar Wilde's account of his two-year sentence for "gross indecency." A few decades earlier, he might have been hanged.
I don't know exactly why homosexual conduct by women was left out of the act in question. I once read that Victoria herself struck that section because she could not imagine women doing such things, but I find that unlikely.
Oddly enough, the laws given in the Torah do not specify that homosexual activity by women is a sin. Considering how specific those laws are, you'd think to find such a prohibition.
Insert South Park "...unless they just sort of...scissor each other" joke here.
Well, consider the usual reactions towards male homosexuality vs. Lesbianism in any article about Gay Marriage that finds its way to a place with a comments section.

Lesbianism : "Eh, girl-on-girl is hot, so I won't complain too much."

Male Homosexuality : "Nothing but a disgusting poop fetish that is getting all of them sent to hell and we need to outlaw it before they give us all AIDS!"

So, it's not really a surprise.

It's not about not knowing "how they do it", it's about knowing that it DOESN'T involve someone's poop pipes.
This is an area of behavior where rigorous information is hard to find. I have read at least a couple of times that most homosexual men prefer oral sex.
In any case, anal sex is practiced by both gay and straight couples.
But it is 100% practiced by male gays. Many women do not put out for anal sex from men.
"But it is 100% practiced by male gays."

That is a myth. And it's one that endures, because, in some circles, it's seen as useful in shaming & maligning them.
1 2 Next View All