- With Speakership on Line, Should Boehner Rest Easy? By Bill Straub. The key isn’t disgruntled Republicans so much as a lack of speakers-in-waiting in the wings.
- The State of the Internet Revolution in International Affairs: Less Progress Than You’d Think, by Barry Rubin. How international affairs writing has been changed since 2000.
- Amish Mafia: When Reality TV Finally Jumped the Shark, by Dave Swindle. Real criminals don’t brag about their exploits on the Discovery channel.
- Al Jazeera Hearts Al Gore’s Current TV, by Ed Driscoll. Lateral move.
- Gov. Chris Christie Throws Boehner Under the Bus, Backs Over Him Repeatedly, by Bryan Preston. “Shame on you.”
- 62% Claim They Favor Across-the-Board Spending Cuts, by Bryan Preston. But they don’t really mean it.
- Amazon Editors Name A Killer in the Wind Among the Month’s Best Books, by Andrew Klavan. Check out this exclusive excerpt from Andrew Klavan’s new novel.
Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage