Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political!
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:[audio:http://pjmedia.com/media/audio/xm/20090801-XM-PJM-SG.mp3]
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington — and beyond:
- Our normally Martini cool and unflappable host builds up a furious head of Smirnoff over President Obama’s Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Month. (Which was edited for the show’s running time; listen to the full monologue here.)
- Jennifer Rubin speaks with Sen. John Cornyn & Rep Dana Rohrabacher on DC’s response to the ongoing crisis in Honduras
- Five questions for the Bard of Jasperwood.
- Glenn Reynolds interviews Erika Franzi of Asheville, North Carolina on “Organizing Tea Parties in a Hippie Town”, and the response, or lack thereof of her local represenative, “Blue Dog” Rep. Heath Shuler.
- Pajamas CEO Roger L. Simon speaks with Rep. Roy Blunt for his thoughts on Cap & Tax Trade.
- PJTV’s Joe Hicks says “The Gates Affair Was A Teachable Moment … About Obama’s Judgment and Leadership.”
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.