VodkaPundit

Required Viewing

January 30th, 2014 - 1:34 pm

I just can’t.

"If the GOP wants to get distracted by immigration and lose focus on an issue independents are starting to care deeply about, then I can’t help them win. I just can't." -- Agreed, Stephen. I'm not even contributing to the RNC or GOP anymore over this, just so disgusted and feeling betrayed. I'm only contributing to the Tea Party and individual Republican candidates of my choice.

Feeling like it's time for a 3rd party, which I was against forever, but the GOP needs to a political burial plot next to the Whig party.
You shouldn't help them win. You should assist in their suicide. They were born in the First Civil War, and they will die in the Second.

We should start making plans for that Second Civil War in case it actually goes hot. Of course, California will be in the Liberal States. The minute the Liberal States are cut off from the pocket-money of middle class Americans, they'll seal their Mexican borders faster than you can say "Adios." But anyway, when we go and take the Liberal States back, I think we should take Baja California this time, too.

Just some mellow musings for a Thursday afternoon.
Establishment GOP don't want to win and be the main target of the Press. They are contended to feed on scrapes spilled from the trough.

Democrats are the opposition that the GOP Establishment are loyal to. Conservatives are the enemy that the GOP Establishment fight against.