The PJ Tatler

Bridget Johnson

March 3, 2014 - 6:32 pm

It wasn’t even a day ago that Code Pink co-founder Medea Benjamin was protesting evil Israelis outside the AIPAC conference in Washington:

But then she apparently hopped on a plane to Gaza and now claims that she’s being held in Egyptian airport jail:

Bridget Johnson is a veteran journalist whose news articles and opinion columns have run in dozens of news outlets across the globe. Bridget first came to Washington to be online editor at The Hill, where she wrote The World from The Hill column on foreign policy. Previously she was an opinion writer and editorial board member at the Rocky Mountain News and nation/world news columnist at the Los Angeles Daily News. She is an NPR contributor and has contributed to USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, National Review Online, Politico and more, and has myriad television and radio credits as a commentator. Bridget is Washington Editor for PJ Media.

I'm beginning to have a lot more respect for the Egyptians.
They probably detained her for trying to smuggle illegal self-righteousness into the country.
Where she belongs. Enjoy it, scum. May they strangle you with your fashionable Palestinian scarf and say you hanged your worthless self.
....re:
"I'm sure Israel will be more than happy to hold up their end."..........

I really, really shouldn't type this out, but - s o m e t h i n g - is guiding my fingertips........

.....cough, cough......most excellent punning op here.
This sort of thing reminds me why judging people by their looks has a point. The three women in the top photo are ugly, downright revolting, to me.

I asked myself why I find their looks so repulsive. It is not physical unattractiveness as such. After all, I do not find the looks of, for instance, physically deformed women, or old women, repulsive: I don't feel I wish to be as far away as I can from little old ladies, or women in wheelchairs, if I happen to be in their presence, like I feel about these women.

These women are revolting to men in the same way, I suppose, "pajamaboy" is revolting to women (as a man I find him merely pathetic; his effect on the opposite sex -- inasmuch as a neuter has an "opposite" -- is probably stronger).

Then it hit me. It has nothing to do with them not looking like playboy models. It is that their *moral* ugliness which their looks express.

The self-righteous self-importance, the ignorance (a kaffie is a male dress, for instance), the obviously unjustified feeling of superiority, all together with the deliberate attempt to look as *un*attractive as possible *on purpose* (nerd glasses, no makeup, silly hat), to *make* themselves neuters like pajamaboy is, which does it.

These women are repulsive because their looks say: "I care only about my own feelings of unjustified superiority. If you will get involved with me, I will make your life a living hell" -- which is what "pajamaboy"'s look is telling women, too. People who are merely fat or old or deformed do NOT telegraph this warning sign to the opposite sex in their looks.

Is it any wonder I find them repulsive?
Maybe they'll keep her a while. Or forever.
Hopefully it's true. It'll do her some good to see firsthand the true nature of the people she's so dead set on enabling.
I really doubt she is in jail. If she was it would not be located at the airport. She is most likely being held, in an airport holding area, because she did something outrageous to the Muslim sensibilities.

She forgets that the freedom to mock all that displeases her (conservatives, males, Christians, Jews, etc) is not a universal freedom, but one won for her by the fact she lives in the United States of America.

I hope Egypt keeps her, and she finds out what true female oppression is like. She would be a wiser woman then.
Please let her go - I get the feeling she has a date with a bulldozer...

I find it hard to believe that she would be able to "tweet" about being in an Egyptian jail. If she was detained for going to Gaza and is only being given stale bread how did she get a cell phone (or how did the person she borrowed it from get the cell phone)? Maybe we should notify the Egyptian authorities about prisoners being given smuggled cell phones.
If we give the Egyptians a few more hundred thousand in aid, will they promise to keep her?

I love the smell of Karma in the morning, and she got what she deserved.
I say we get a collection going to pay the Egyptians to keep her there.

I got $5. We can use PayPal.
1 2 Next View All