The PJ Tatler

Occupy Site Organizing Trayvon Martin Post-Verdict ‘Actions’

"We are all Trayvon, the whole damned system is guilty!"

Bryan Preston

July 12, 2013 - 11:26 am

InterOccupy.Net has set itself up as a hub for demonstrations to react to the verdict in the trial of George Zimmerman. The prosecution and defense have both rested, and the case is expected to go to the jury shortly.

The Stop Mass Incarceration Network has set up a Facebook Page for people to list any planned actions responding to the imminent verdict in the George Zimmerman Murder Trial.

Below are some planned actions. If you don’t see yours here please email us at info@interoccupy.net AND contact the Stop Mass Incarceration Network through any of the following avenues:

Email weralltrayvon@live.com
Stop Mass Incarceration Website
SMI Facebook Page
RevCom
We Are All Trayvon Twitter

Go to our website to find materials to use in spreading the message: “We Are All Trayvon; The Whole Damned System Is Guilty!” Send your plans to SMIN at stopmassincarceration@gmail.com. Take pictures of what you do and send the pictures and reports to SMIN as well.

This is the place to post your plans for action when the jury goes to the Jury. Actions are being planned around the country from Sanford to Harlem! Whether it is you and a few friends on at a busy intersection or thousands in the streets–DO SOMETHING and plan it NOW!

Read the call from the Stop Mass Incarceration Network:

Nationwide and worldwide attention is riveted on the trial of George Zimmerman, the vigilante, wannabe cop who murdered Trayvon Martin. As a recent article in Revolution Newspaper put it:

“Right now, American society—with the whole world increasingly taking notice—is polarizing. Two sides are lining up—one upholding the right of the Trayvon Martins of this world to live and flourish and, if they are attacked, to have justice… and the other upholding the supposed rights of people like George Zimmerman to kill people like Trayvon with impunity.”

If you are part of that side which upholds the right of the Trayvons of this world to live and have justice, YOU MUST ACT NOW. If Zimmerman walks free again, it will be like a declaration of Open Season on Black youth! This is unacceptable and must not be allowed to go down without determined mass resistance.

The Stop Mass Incarceration Network (SMIN) calls on everybody who wants to see “Justice 4 Trayvon” to take that desire to the streets. MAKE PLANS FOR A VIGIL WHEN THE CASE GOES TO THE JURY AND TO TAKE TO THE STREETS ON THE DAY OF OR THE DAY AFTER THE VERDICT COMES DOWN, WHICHEVER WAY IT GOES!

Among those re-tweeting SMIN’s message:

How likely to remain peaceful are people who believe that “the whole damned system is guilty,” if their current focus of hate, George Zimmerman, is acquitted?

More:

There Won’t Be Rioting Over the Zimmerman Verdict, Because Good People Still Hold Sway

Let 'em riot. So long as a honest and correct verdict is reached.

Why should the threat of riots sway justice?
So if I'm following this right, an organization with the name "stop mass incarceration now" is in fact advocating for incarcerating someone?

I... I just can't wrap my head around the amount of cognitive dissonance is required for them. It simply boggles the mind.
I, for one, am NOT Trayvon.

Since the age of 11 I've been employed, in school or (often) both. Everything I have I've paid for, not taken. I've served my country and my community. When people annoy or "dis" me on the street I walk away, not jump on them to commit assault or attempt to murder them.

So I'm not Trayvon, nor would I want to be.
Ok fruitcakes, riot away.

Jury verdict: Innocent on all counts.

Will the Prez/Holder try double jeopardy?
If they do, I'll riot.
Here's my opinion. Let me first confess that I think Barack Obama is by VERY far our very worst president ever, worse than all the previous worst presidents COMBINED by a factor of 100 or so. The way he uses federal agencies to aid and abet him in worsening the racial hatreds many of the more ignorant blacks feel, I am convinced that his end goal is to set off BIG race riots, whereupon he can declare a national emergency and martial law, and rule us all as a dictator, and of course one of the first things on that agenda would be to outlaw ALL opposition of ANY kind. Prominent conservatives would be jailed, and conformity with the administration would be legally required. The Constitutional rights we all have would be indefinitely suspended.
Zimmerman defended all of us!

Poor us! We lack the right of self defense and because of that the attack on Mr Zimmerman continues after he shot Mr Martin. There is no doubt that the attack on Mr Zimmerman has entered phase 2 because phase 1 was abruptly ended when Mr Zimmerman's gun put an end to it.

But many of us have lost our rights to self defense and Mr Zimmerman is not alone. There was a case I remember where a man was beating his wife and her father entered into his house and killed him.

In any rational society the man's daughter had the right to defend herself and also had the right to alienate this right to her father who did it for her.

He went to jail. As Mr Zimmerman might. Its no benefit to Mr Zimmerman but I know he defended himself and I know that the day a bullets ended the like of Travon Martin that however immeasurably small it was nevertheless the world moved if even only imperceptibly but nevertheless closer to God.

Zimmerman defended all of us.
Still waiting for the riots over all the black kids killed in Chi-Town. Remember there would not have even been a trial if the Race Hustlers had not seen a pay day in the making. But seriously, I hope they riot. Got 500 rounds of ammo set aside for the occasion.
'Stop Mass Incarceration Network' organising for action in the event that Zimmerman is not incarcerated?

No irony there. /
noticed that they are now planning on moving the violence and indignation away from sanford four hours south (north is south in fla.) to miami. wonder why they never riot, rape and pillage in real southern cities? Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi are just a stone's throw away. we will be happy to roll out the red carpet. love us a good riot, we do. ya'll do come now, ya hear?

tools. simple useful tools. four hours away and from what we are hearing about their partying ways (daytona), they will all be dead drunk/high by miami.

ob can't organize a simple, self righteous riot, even when he puts his minions on the fed. payroll and pays expenses. fail again. lmao
Occupy is the direct result of radical revolutionaries at the helm, and 'justice' means convicting someone for the death of a minority 'martyr', as long as the new icon can be used as a political bludgeon.
The trial revealed, more than anything, that he was arrested to placate the braying left, but no matter, the Sharptons, Van Jones, and all of Obama Inc's surrogates won't waste the opportunity to set the country on fire, all for the sake of 'justice'.
Leftist dogma is the same world over and it is a bane on the democratic process - http://adinakutnicki.com/2013/07/01/americas-community-organizing-grads-poised-to-become-foot-soldiers-for-obama-inc-as-the-radical-in-chief-forgives-student-debt-say-what-commentary-by-adina-kutnicki/

The same system which is working towards 'forgiving' the student debt of 'community organizing' grads, is making sure that future foot soldiers are on hand (to 'organize' mayhem and worse) the next time a minority thug ends up dead.

Adina Kutnicki, Israel http://adinakutnicki.com/about/

I got my nose broken by a gang of 'Venice Shoreline Crips' in the 80s and believe me, if I had a gun I would have blown the crap out of those baggy-pants wearing monkeys. I was just at the beach at the 'wrong time' is what the cops told me...
Isn't that sad how the police simply accept the behavior of the "baggy-pants wearing monkeys," as you so aptly described them? This is truly the Age of Darkness...
OJ was obviously guilty of killing his ex-wife and the court allowed him to walk a free man... What is needed is some proud non-black people to start rioting when unfair verdicts like that are rendered. Why is it when a big black man kills a small white woman, the white woman 'deserved' it, and the big black man is getting away with murder. When a white man defends himself from a gangster thug, the white man is wrong for trying to protect himself. The race hypocrisy stinks like dog poo.
Not that any of theses tweets and bloody fantasies will contribute to the next shooting of a Gabby Giffords. No, that happens because Sarah Palin hunts moose for food and says things like "We'll target our opponents."
1 2 3 Next View All