The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

May 16, 2013 - 9:45 am

Hey you anti-gun leftists, don’t shoot me. I’m just the messenger here.

Men who are physically strong are more likely to take a right wing political stance, while weaker men are inclined to support the welfare state, according to a new study.

Researchers discovered political motivations may have evolutionary links to physical strength.

Men’s upper-body strength predicts their political opinions on economic redistribution, according to the research.

Take one look at Chuck Norris, if you dare, and Barack Obama and tell me you’re surprised.

Or take one look at Glenn Reynolds and Matt Yglesias and tell me you’re surprised.

Leftists may respond “Yeah, but it says we’re smarter.” No, it doesn’t. The research didn’t go there.

"Leftist may respond “Yeah, but it says we’re smarter.”

Not only did the research not go there but given how rare it is to find a lefty that understands basic math & economics I'd call that assertion dubious at best.
One of the most misused Freudian maxims is the relationship between guns and inadequacy. Yes, Freud said guns are phallic symbols but he didn't say that men who like guns are compensating. He said those who are afraid of guns have size issues. I give you the pussified gun hating liberal male.
Leftist intellect is self-evident and can be discerned by the policies one supports...allegedly.
if you can't bench press your weight, you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
I've never seen a pic of Glenn Reynolds so I Googled him. Just from the small pic of him you can see that he has a meat neck. I'm pretty sure he was a star on the wrasslin' team...if he was on the wrasslin' team.
"Leftist may respond “Yeah, but it says we’re smarter.”